The Home Of European Paintball

UberSexy Kit Clearout - DeadlyWind, Barrel Cam, Eclipse HUGE PRICE DROPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
Just found this via Google - https://www.paypal-marketing.co.uk/guides/echeques/

It say's e-cheques take 7-9 days to clear, which would explain why it may not have gone through yet. The refund was only issued 7 days ago. So it could still be clearing until Monday.

I have also emailed PayPal about this, questioning as to when it will fully go through, and whether there is any way to speed this up.

As before, I am consistently trying to portray as much information as I can, and am helping at every opportunity. I don't see why this is so hostile. I have done, and am doing everything I can. Can we not just realise we obviously both don't like each other, just knuckle down and sort this out then just move on and probably never talk again. It will be so much easier than this incessant bitching (as Dusty so lovingly put it aha)

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
I'm concerned about two people using one account.

I'm not concerned about the validity of this refund but the time taken is more than unreasonable.

It's not difficult to google "PayPal contact details uk"

Www.lmgtfy.com/?q=PayPal+contact+details+uk
I contacted them last night via e-mail. It said they try to respond within 24 hours. Only I have access to this account now. And Im sorry about the time but there is nothing I can do about it. Ill wait on PayPals response and then drag Dave to the bank on monday to question them as to what the hell is going on. As I said above, that link says echeques can take 9 days to clear, so it still has tomorrow before paypals guaranteed time

did243

Luxe/GOG Tech
Feb 17, 2012
I'm concerned about two people using one account.

I'm not concerned about the validity of this refund but the time taken is more than unreasonable.

It's not difficult to google "PayPal contact details uk"

Www.lmgtfy.com/?q=PayPal+contact+details+uk
E-cheques take 7-9 working days to clear, if the refund was sent as explained on the friday, it's been 5/6 working days.
Just trying to help here ;)

Reactions: B1G G

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
Was able to check in Online banking, the refund money left the account on the 20th. I dont know how long it is supposed to take from there through paypal.

Dusty i have no control over the length of time this refund is taking, i pressed refund as soon as i got the marker back

pumpesku

Aug 21, 2012
G

Yes I did mate, its still here. Im not going to sell anyhing until this refund has fully gone through though. Sorry, it should be done by tomorrow
Ok just wanted to get know would you accept 10 all in for it then all other things gona be sorted ?

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
Love Me Sexy Dusty

Please confirm the refund has come through, it all seems completed my side (no I didn't just read the wrong bit this time aha)

Then can we kill this thread as before,
Thanks

Jack

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Refund received.

Did you receive the Demon box, spares & instruction manual I sent you?

Status
Not open for further replies.