Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ugly eggolution

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
agreed on that one.
one thing that really annoys me is people complaining about weights of markers putting them off, never mind the difference in hopper weights.
seriously, between an 03 shocker and say a viking. theres about lb(pound) in weight different.
can you say how much that 1lb is going to affect your performance?

now im opening up a can of worms, and it really should be a complete new thread but come onnnnn. get down the gym ya fairies. (and no gym is not a place north of southampton for those of you who weight train down the pub)

Halos Rock, unless you have an Angel :(

Eggs are fast too, intelifeed and Z-Board ones. But the build quality and design is just crap.

Im not sure how modding anything inside the revolution would cause it to defy the laws of physics.

A revvy can do 20bps, just not on planet earth.

stark

Apr 25, 2003
London, UK
tamber.com
Originally posted by lucifer_hunter
hmmm.. guess im stuck with my ugly eggolution then... but a halo B is too expensive and i heard theyre damn heavy. well at least relatively heavier than the other hoppers.
I'm not too bothered about weight, more about profile, Halos are terrible (dons fire proof suit :D). Last thing you need when shootting from a bunker is a hopper that looks like something out of Blakes 7 on your marker....

Go with an Egg, stick a Z-board in it (has anyone else been able to out shoot an egg at ~15 rps?)

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
Originally posted by John C

Im not sure how modding anything inside the revolution would cause it to defy the laws of physics.

A revvy can do 20bps, just not on planet earth.
Are you sure that's not all tied up with the 'Cocker's shoot further and more accurately' faeries and the 'Long Barrels are more accurate' Conspiracy Theories;)

Oliver Stone would have a field day in Paintball - I tell ya!!:p

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by MrPink
Are you sure that's not all tied up with the 'Cocker's shoot further and more accurately'
Dude, cockers do shoot more accurately than open bolt guns.......closed bolt all the way dude!:)