The Home Of European Paintball

Ugly eggolution

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
Originally posted by sjt19
Dude, cockers do shoot more accurately than open bolt guns.......closed bolt all the way dude!:)
Sam - have you ever PROPERLY researched this?

'Cos every single test I've ever seen done has seen no difference between any of the Top-end gats in terms of either Range or Accuracy:rolleyes:

Hell, you may as well argue that Orange Paint goes ten feet further with 2" tighter grouping than Yellow or Pink paint:p

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by sjt19
according to who??

My Z board feeds at around 23 balls per second.
According to the tests I've seen with a full auto marker. The only limiting factor in the speed was the hopper, there was both an audible and visual differance between the egg II z board and halo b.
also the way the egg works doesn't allow 23 bps feeding there isn't enough spring pressure generated by the flexible paddles to create the force feed needed to feed that fast! Damnit where's manike when you want him....

Failing that gimmie proof, vid with your gun shooting 23 bps will do it, race guns can be programmed for full auto fairly easily can't they?

Am not knocking the egg, its a great loader, got one myself, the extra capacity is great and it is undoubtedly lighter, but there aint no way its as fast!

Paul
:)

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Paul Collier

Failing that gimmie proof, vid with your gun shooting 23 bps will do it, race guns can be programmed for full auto fairly easily can't they?
Yes they can, i will try to test it out on sunday at Campaign, will let you knowhow it goes:)

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by MrPink
Sam - have you ever PROPERLY researched this?

'Cos every single test I've ever seen done has seen no difference between any of the Top-end gats in terms of either Range or Accuracy:rolleyes:
For me the jury is still out a little, I've no doubt that closed bolts are smoother but to what extent this effects accuracy in comparrison to open bolts I've not seen conclusive proof.

Many people who have tried the open and closed bolt markers (see no mention of AKA ;)) claim the closed bolt does give slightly tighter groupings, but others say the effect is extremely minimal and is not worth the slower ROF and the pain of a perfect paint barrel match.

Paul

Originally posted by Paul Collier
Fine on the 2 speeds I've used em on!

Paul
You must be lucky then.

There is a big thread over on TAG about this. It doesnt matter what type of Angel it is its gonna have roll back so the balls will be under more pressure when fired.
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=105333

From my own findings

When ive got really sweet paint it goes like a mo-feking uzi.

When the paint isnt spot on it breaks too much paint to be worth using and its back to the trusty eggy.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by John C
You must be lucky then.

There is a big thread over on TAG about this. It doesnt matter what type of Angel it is its gonna have roll back so the balls will be under more pressure when fired.
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=105333

From my own findings

When ive got really sweet paint it goes like a mo-feking uzi.

When the paint isnt spot on it breaks too much paint to be worth using and its back to the trusty eggy.
I only fire sweet paint! :D :D :D

Paul