Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Elite after a player or two!

Bradley-Lancaster

Mar 18, 2011
So it's the end of the season and shortly the new one! UK will be running two teams again! Depending on skill level and numbers maybe 3! We will hopefully be playing the Millenniums series next season as well! We will be playing all CPPS events and maybe an odd masters event!
We train at CPPS depending on which team you play for depends on how much you train. We will be wearing HK gear next season.
If anyone wanted to contact me on how you can try and earn you place give me a message on here or text me on 07585007762. I will also be at the 10man at masters and 7man at CPPS and will be training at CPPS also.
Sponsors and every information about that is soon to come!
Thanks
Brad

Bradley Marsh

Gee, Thanks!
Feb 12, 2009
Bournemouth
www.thefinewineshop.com
This is a solid bunch of lads with heart. Was a pleasure to guest for them at the last CPPS event. Anyone looking for a great time and to take your first step to a higher level of paintball, i would strongly recommend joining this team, they absolutely shine when the going gets tough and they also learn quickly!

welshey2918

Banned
Jun 2, 2012
Hi there, am extreemly interested in joing a team, I play a lot if the uk scenario big games and got into tourney ball big oved the summer, I am looking to take my tourney ball to the next level and have a lot to give to a team. I am based in cheltenham but have transport and a cheeky place to crash near cpps for training if you guys ever did a weekend thing. When are you guys training next? Maybe I could tag along and possibly try out? Cheers. Tom