Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Girls Team for Bitburg Germany

Lemon

Baller without a willy ;)
Feb 17, 2006
Bradford
www.get-cash-back.co.uk
So looks like 12 coming today? No reply from Kelsey :( Leah can't make it :( Catty is getting married this year and can't come to germany so is not coming. Shelley is in for the team but can't make today. Have I missed anyone?

See you later girls!! :) x

Reactions: Marc0

ShelleyHicky

Shelley Farmer
Oct 22, 2003
London
Im new to paintball and wondered if there were any female teams?
Celtic Banshees, train at Bricketwood, play Uk Masters, CPPS and Millenniums, plus the Ladies world cup in Moscow. We are from all over England and came together as a team for the Nations Cup. The majority of the squad are International players now and played for Team GB. We represent the ladies in the UK. If you want to improve and play at a decent level, we are looking to work hard. If you want a cut, drop me or Lemon a line.

X

HannahM

Mar 2, 2015
Hi, does anyone know of a team I can join? Im based in Kent, Southeast and would like to look at joining a team? I've played a few games before and have my own marker but have only looked at playing properly now. I'm 25 years young x

Reactions: ShelleyHicky

ShelleyHicky

Shelley Farmer
Oct 22, 2003
London
Hi, does anyone know of a team I can join? Im based in Kent, Southeast and would like to look at joining a team? I've played a few games before and have my own marker but have only looked at playing properly now. I'm 25 years young x
Hi HannahM,
This is an old thread but I'll PM you.

Cheers

Shelley