Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Magfed Community Day

WarFighters

Aug 1, 2013
Its great to see a Magfed section on P8ntballer! So I'll support the section to the best of my ability.

For anyone who would like to try out Magfed please be aware that WarFighters are hosting the second Magfed community day at the WF Battle Field. Community days are relaxed affairs with no BS, the aim is to have fun and grow the community.

We have a number of top notch magfed markers for loan to new players. There were 40+ attendees at the last romp, so just about every type of magfed marker imaginable was on display or in use.

The Community Day (Sunday) will form part of a crackin weekend of magfed antics with include a special Black OPS event, the TiPx Challenge and the Magfed Awards (Saturday).

Sundays game is only £15.00 BYO or buy onsite. Unlike scenario most magfeeders shoot around 300 balls a day.

For more details please vist www.mfog.co.uk

Cheers
Dave

Reactions: keeper and Gadget

keeper

the other white meat.
Jul 29, 2013
London
There is a strong chance of me attending. Just ordered a scarab arms tgr2 and hope it is here in time....How many magfed markers will be available to loan as I would like to bring a mate along?

Reactions: Mikeareid

Mikeareid

Aug 7, 2013
I'm also going to try and attend. Might have to rent some gear as I'm also looking to buy a TGR2 but needs to sell my current gear first.

Mikeareid

Aug 7, 2013
Can someone tell me how many balls a magfed player usually shoots per game? I'm trying tonfigure out how many extra 18 round magazines i need to buy to play a game.
Cheers