Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Magfed Community Day

rexy

Northern Alliance
Jul 5, 2012
Northampton
most usually run out with 5-6 mags, as its about 120-130 shots out of a 13ci tank but if your using a bigger tank then its down to how many round you want to take out with you, i play with a tpx and some zeta mags just to keep my setup nice and light, but thats just me :)

Mikeareid

Aug 7, 2013
most usually run out with 5-6 mags, as its about 120-130 shots out of a 13ci tank but if your using a bigger tank then its down to how many round you want to take out with you, i play with a tpx and some zeta mags just to keep my setup nice and light, but thats just me :)
Thanks. Thats less than i thought.

rexy

Northern Alliance
Jul 5, 2012
Northampton
best thing to do is get a few to start with and get to a magfed walk on then you'll get an idea if you need more mags as you may end upp not needing anymore, but as everyone has their own prefered way of playing you wont know when getting into a different style what will best suit you. its like today was playing some magfed games and realised need couple more mags but thats just me.

Reactions: Mikeareid

rexy

Northern Alliance
Jul 5, 2012
Northampton
my local site is warfighters so quite lucky for magfed really, good source for magfed info is the MagfedPBUK facebook group, the guys on there will always be able to let you know of any magfed events/walkons that are on or nearer to you, but with WF being in the midlands its quite central. :)

Reactions: Mikeareid

BIG MOZZA

GUN FOR HIRE
Dec 16, 2004
Where ANGELS rule
Before i start i will just say magfed is not my game :eek:
I played the warfighters site last year on a walk-on day and was impressed with the set up
Dave and his team have worked wonders and from talking to some of the Renegade rebels he has not stopped either changing the layout and adding more structures
Mag-fed is growing in this country and Warfighters is leading the way
So may i wish Dave all the best for the future

Reactions: Mikeareid and rexy

rexy

Northern Alliance
Jul 5, 2012
Northampton
mozza its changed completely since start of july and getting an extra section to make it more square in september, goin to try and see if can sort out another walkon date for this year, been too long since last one there :)

BIG MOZZA

GUN FOR HIRE
Dec 16, 2004
Where ANGELS rule
As i said i've spoken to Rob and he ran through the changes that are being made and it sounds awesome and would be interested in another walkon
So please keep me informed
Mozza

Reactions: rexy

Mikeareid

Aug 7, 2013
my local site is warfighters so quite lucky for magfed really, good source for magfed info is the MagfedPBUK facebook group, the guys on there will always be able to let you know of any magfed events/walkons that are on or nearer to you, but with WF being in the midlands its quite central. :)
Yeah I'm following magfedpb on facebook. Looking to go to the warfighters black ops and community day in october. Just need to sell my current marker and buy me a tgr2 from magfedpbuk. Cant wait!!