Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK MASTER 7Man July FeedBack

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Great day , great atmosphere.
Thanks to wendy and her team, and the sportsmanship and laughs from teams in Div 2, the results were very close before the last couple of games.
special thanks to my teams manager who gave me and my team a chance to have ago at the 7 man, awsume.:D

Shades

Live Life
Aug 9, 2005
Midlands
Visit site
Div1
Aftermath
HPG
Full on

Div 2
Elsham Eagles
Carlisle Halloween
NoXcuse
(Wolf City 4th)

Well laid on event by Wendy and her crew, marshalling was the normal high standards and sportsman ship of all the teams was again high making for a real worth wile day’s play. Thanks to all there on the day.

This was are first outing at the 7man and I am sure NoXcuse will be doing many more of these events next season.

SteRoberts

Pugwash
Apr 1, 2004
Wolverhampton
yeah both wolf city teams came 4th, drawing exactly on points with the peeps in 3rd, but having lost to them in their game meant we sat 4th.

Great tournament, highlight of my day was killing elsham eagles with 7 live :D. They deserved to win it i think, i watched a few of their games, and we blew our last game. Top 4 was really tight in both divs. i also got to learn how to play a snake (well, a little bit)

See you later guys

Ste Roberts.

Trems

knee is broken again :[
Dec 3, 2004
West Mids
SteRoberts said:
yeah both wolf city teams came 4th, drawing exactly on points with the peeps in 3rd, but having lost to them in their game meant we sat 4th.

Great tournament, highlight of my day was killing elsham eagles with 7 live :D. They deserved to win it i think, i watched a few of their games, and we blew our last game. Top 4 was really tight in both divs. i also got to learn how to play a snake (well, a little bit)

See you later guys

Ste Roberts.
You guys played an awesome game, fair play to you but you did owe us a max'ing after last months 5 man ;)

We're currently in discussions about whether to play 7 man masters or PA next year...personally i like both but the masters always seem to be more friendly events to play, we'll have to see what happens.

beer

setting things right
Nov 29, 2004
Returning?????
Visit site
Trems said:
We're currently in discussions about whether to play 7 man masters or PA next year...personally i like both but the masters always seem to be more friendly events to play, we'll have to see what happens.

7man Master!!!!!!! all the way :D