Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK MASTER 7Man July FeedBack

mad dog

On Facebook
Jan 18, 2002
Nottingham / UK
www.maddivision.co.uk
Girls ....girls.... please, all I am getting is email after email showing you bigging yourself up.

Leave that to the me, No ones got time to take photos of me as I am gone and field becomes clear. No camera is fast enough to keep up. I know I have looked no shots of me sitting around trying to look good.

Ms Bossy

wotever :o)
Aug 26, 2002
Just want to thank the marshall who ever it was who guided me out of the field when i was in a bit of trouble.

Trems

knee is broken again :[
Dec 3, 2004
West Mids
mad dog said:
No ones got time to take photos of me as I am gone into the deadbox before my team cleared the field. No camera is fast enough take a shot before i get hit
:D:D:D

JulesB

Keep It Sweet!
Sep 17, 2003
Cornwall
Visit site
Uk Masters

Hi All

Just like to say what a wonderful event from Wendy again. Thanks Wendy you make the 5 Hour journey worth it. Had a funny day, but got to play Ball with & against some great Ballers.. My special thanks goes out to Dunny (Nexus Player "well was until the bad news) Thanks Dunny & good luck with what ever you do & to Neal from Phoenix. With out you guys we wouldn't of played. Also thanks to Al for find 2 great players.

Sorry that we didn't do better, but i hope the pair of you had just as much fun.

Cheers

Jules