Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Masters 10 Man - 20th October at Uttoxeter

Wendyism

Lady Organ Grinder
es you read it right......10 men....thats 20 players on a Millennium sized field, with i kid you not a shed load of barricades......

Back to Uttoxeter to what i promise will be a fun event.....if you want to try tournament paintball...give this a go...you'll have the experience of 9 other players around you....

If your a team looking to join to play then post here as there will be other teams that will join you to form one team, or like i said earlier if you are a player wanting a game then get in touch and I will find you a team to play with..

The entry is £400 per team.....its on the 20th October, camping is free and there are flushing toilets and running water on site.....with any amount of hotels close by..

Come and stay over Saturday night and join us on site for music/food and fun....

HPac will be there supplying good clean safe air fills to 3000psi.....as will Roy Cropper providing his usual array of hot goodies to tantalise your taste buds...

Don't ask what the field design is......it's a surprise, and there will be plenty of big barricades at the back for everyone....

So book in now by calling 07849 108 947....I look forward to hearing from you.

:):):):):)