Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Masters 2007

shiftizzle

"bonus balls are us"
Sep 18, 2006
hemel hempsteead oooo love it
i dont actually play the masters but when training i play with my gun set to semi whilst others are ramping so ramping doesnt make any difference to me i still hoose em!!! learn to move them fingers faster people!!:p

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
The UKM 5 man is an entry/mid level tournament and should remain that way
Once you start bringing in ramping then you have to bring it in at all levels, because a mixed mode event is almost unmanageable.
Note. Full event ramping will definitely destroy the KOTH series and frighten off a lot of new players.
Those teams that feel that the UKM should provide them with ramping events so they can practise for Millenniums are misguided. Those teams should concentrate on training with teams of their abilities and leave the UK Masters to develop the grass roots players for these teams to pick up as they blossom. Many of the teams in the UKM will never even play a Millennium event and have no interest in doing so, so why change what they are happy with.
The UK Masters should be left alone to do what it does best, provide an arena for new and existing teams to play and compete. There are an abundance of these teams and what the top teams should be doing is scouting these events for players to bolster their squads

As to the provision of ramping events there are a number of them about - put you money where your mouth is and support them. (BLATANT PLUG)