Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Masters 2007

Jon C

Do you play with balls?
Feb 1, 2005
Whore house
www.ontargetpaintball.co.uk
its not the fact of the playing surfaces being waterlogged im sure most people can put up with that its more trying to get cars out at the end of the day as the uttox carpark can get quite muddy let alone with all the mud we have had.

craig_t

#23 vudoo's mofo
Jul 16, 2006
Aycliffe
i enjoy abit of added help sliding from mud and water so i can dive from my 30 and end up in the other teams 10 instead of just their 30 :p

i need abit of grip for my running and moving bunkers because i dont do that slowly trying to not slip over lol

mud = fun, goggled by mud then lit up by other team not as fun :D

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Change of Date

The X-Ball lite trial day looks like it will almost certainly be moved to

Sunday 2nd September

to allow for adequate testing of the new equipment b4 the event.

Wendy-ism would like to apologise if this causes any inconvenience,
but its better to iron most of the bugs out before the days events begin

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
The X-Ball lite trial day looks like it will almost certainly be moved to

Sunday 2nd September

to allow for adequate testing of the new equipment b4 the event.

Wendy-ism would like to apologise if this causes any inconvenience,
but its better to iron most of the bugs out before the days events begin
Works for me, I'm actually able to play that day. But could you fill us in on exactly what the format will be (points limit, time limit, games in a day?)

PortoX

DCF Footsoldier.
Apr 18, 2006
Ashbourne (Derbyshire)
www.myspace.com
Whats it like to ref one of these things? (UKM7)

Im tempted to get a little more cash before paris.

I have reffed both days of a welsh open and also done many other reffing duties including big games and also rec days.

Just curious ...

PM me if you would.

sixfutpixie

Jul 22, 2006
sorry guys i'm trying to set my marker up for this weekend, are these the rules that we are going with?:confused:

"21 of January, 2008
Millennium Series ROF cap in 2008

Following discussions with team owners last week and extensive consulting with various gun/board manufacturers the MS will update the respective wording of rule "11.01 Markers" to

- The first 3 shots must be semi-auto mode only.
- Markers will be limited to a ROF of 12 balls per second, defined as no two consecutive shots may be timed shorter than 83ms apart (reading on ROF meter of 12.0 bps or less = legal; reading on ROF meter of 12.1 bps or higher = illegal).
- Ramping of shots will be allowed only, once 6 bps has been achieved. Then the marker may ramp to 12 bps, but only as long the 6 bps is continually maintained. Once the trigger is stopped to be activated, only one single additional shot may be discharged.

Clarification: the 6 bps for start/sustain ramping dose not need to be hit physically, it refers to the time delay between trigger activations, which must be at least the equivalent to 6 bps. So a marker may start to ramp up to 12 bps, if (after the first three shots being in semi-auto only) the time delay between 3rd and 4th trigger activation is less than 167ms. "

cheers
;)