Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK: Masters 2008 info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendyism

Lady Organ Grinder
UKM Southern Masters - Round One - Divisions

Hello all you Southern ladies and gentle folks.....I will have to get used to your shandy drinking ways but i have had good practice with Jon and Chris from LiPs who will be there at the weekend.

Directions to SQ Bricketwood are on the UK Masters website....www.uk-masters.co.uk junc 6 off the M1 and your practically there.

CAR PARKING

As well as the parking on site, we have been given use of the club house parking to make the parking situation easier...for those that know the site can they use the clubhouse parking and leave the rec site parking for new teams...will teams car share as much as possible as i dont want the clubhouse owner to get the hump by taking over all his parking.

HPac will be there with there good safe clean air fills upto 4500psi...Stako bottles will be filled to 3000psi and if you would like to have yours checked then ask them.

Millennium ramping capped at 15bps which will change to 12 bps from the April event, 300fps.

Marshals need to be on site for 7am, captains meeting is 8.30am and first game will start promptly at 9.00am.

There will be two five man fields for the 20 teams booked into the 5 Man Mastes and one Millennum sized field for the UKM Lite.

UKM Lite

MK Storm

Outrage UK

Dagenham Swarm

Warped UK

Division One

No Exit

Iron Lions

Top Cats

Medway Halloween

Militant Order

Relentless

Scorpions Blue

Samurai

Samurai M.V

Redskins A

Division Two

Loki

Samurai Rage

Team Conspiracy

Apocalypse

Chelmsford Halloween

London Halloween

Redskins B

The Jesters

Spawn Of Satan (SoS)

UK Blaze

If you feel that your team has been placed in the wrong division you have until tonight to let me know as i will be preparing the roster tomorrow morning.

I hope that the South will be alot warmer than the North.

:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.