The Home Of European Paintball

UK: Masters 2008 info

Status
Not open for further replies.

04phijam

Addiction CPPS
Oct 20, 2007
Telford
For the scores last i heard she was taking all the scores over the day and dividing it by 7 to average it out.

Was a really good day, even though it was very cold :) The storm went and instead we had sunshine as i think people panicked but no one could of predicted that it would of turned out like that. As i said great day and i think randonphotography got some snaps of me :D

Also may i say that the reffing was great today. So Massive thanks to the refs.

Yep thats right Luke! And yeah thanks a lot to the refs, they were brilliant!!!!!:D

04phijam

Addiction CPPS
Oct 20, 2007
Telford
Id play in any condition if its for a Tournie of paintball!!:D Great day apart from my marker that went down, first game i didnt realize its was at 200fps so it was barely reaching the back bunker ha, then second game it decides to have a leak that wouldnt fix so thanks to Preacherman for letting me use his etek for our games all day.:p

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
was a good day. but i must of done something as when i woke up this morning i couldn't put any pressure on my leg i think i bruised all my foot and did something to my hamstring, and the doctors ain't open today :O, still i had a good day yesterday cheers to the refs they were great.

Status
Not open for further replies.