Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Masters - 25th June - Who's Camping ?

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Well - this has just got interesting *strokes chin*.

Appears the missus does want to come after all - so we are bringing the caravan :).

So, why is this interesting? Well - we have 2 x 29L aquaroll containers *cue evil laugh* :D.

That's 58L of pure super soaking fun - guess I win (and Ash - that guy in your pic doesn't even have my spiderman cannon!).

See you all tomorrow....*evil cackle to fade...*

Havoc2006

MugginZ
Apr 20, 2006
Manchester
HAHA - "YOUR spider cannon???" :p so its breakfast in sleepingbag on the sunday then Andy ? lol ;) - Can you still bring your tent though please for the lads to sleep in - cheers mate.

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
neil m1 said:
Rosie im going down on sat night if you need a lift. make your way to cannock station and ill pick you up from there. send me a pm rosie if you want a lift
Thanks Neil, I'm getting a lift from a teammate on the sunday instead now..thanks though :D

Edit: crisis averted ;)

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
Rosie said:
Thanks Neil, I'm getting a lift from a teammate on the sunday instead now..thanks though :D

Raffles :(, the marker I was going to lend you, I can bring it but Gizmos have let me down and haven't sent me some air/macro fitting thingys which I needed to finish it off so...do you need it? I will bring it on the offchance Just will sell some or something, soz, will still bring hopper mask & pack for your guys.

what bits do you need rosie, i'll have a look in my kit bag now