Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Masters 26th March

oggey

Oct 29, 2004
Visit site
www.axionimages.co.uk

They were doing the best they could to get as many teams as possible. See if you are on there! They took alot of photos, Not all will be on website from each game. They get put on the team cd if purchased.

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
oggey said:
www.axionimages.co.uk

They were doing the best they could to get as many teams as possible. See if you are on there! They took alot of photos, Not all will be on website from each game. They get put on the team cd if purchased.
They are professionals so the bad shots get binned

danrandon said:
Much respect to your team darky they deserved the win, but with only 30 points sepating the top 3 teams in div d it was very close all round
Think Div 4 was definately as close as it was last month at the top. Well done to all the teams we played against, see you again next month with a totally different team :D

jezz24

Mar 18, 2006
hereford
Visit site
just like to say thanks to Wendy and everyone else for a cracking day. We (Alpha 1 Blue) had a great day and would also like to thank "UNIQUE" for their sportsmanship on field 5. We all enjoyed the day and look forward to seeing all the KOTH teams again in April.

P.S. - yes Wendy............. this is Hank Marvin!!!:D :D :eek:

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
there was some great sportsmanship from all the teams and I didn't see any bad calls all day, the marshalling was to a good standard, see you at Uttoxeter next month guys :D

edited: I am thick

Kill Crazy

Aug 2, 2005
Wirral
Visit site
hay rosie wat game was that against us wen the photographers where on the field i didnt see anyone wen before i got me eye shot.
WHo do u play for any way by the way?

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Ed'd: same reason ^^^ :eek: :rolleyes: ignore me please

me? for Sabre,
it was mostly B team playing on sunday, two players hadn't played a proper tourney (well done John & Jordan) before & one guy had only played about two. We were Div 2

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Those are old pics Rosie
Axion were there most of the day with 3 photographers
They took a lot of pictures and it takes a while to filter, process and then upload them. Don't expect anything until end of the week, have patience people it's not as simple as you think.