Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Masters - 3 Man - 20th November

Gair333

May 17, 2005
Visit site
really good fun, we were there to learn and have fun :D props to the guy from cannock cobra novices who didnt get mugged by cookie but by me, sorry dude

Phill_7

Yeah awesome day. Thanks a lot to Wendy and co. Can't wait until the 06 season next year :D

Originally posted by deadbox

Funniest part of the day was watching field one, when the guy without the gun ran to the fifty, pulled the flag and ran around two guys of the other team:eek: and got the hang:p
...that was me

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
funniest move i saw was a guy who literally strolled up to the back centre on field 4, and proceeded to mug the last remaining opposition by chopping a paintball over his back.

what a time to chop, lol

great days balling
cheers to uncooperative for having me

Jon C

Do you play with balls?
Feb 1, 2005
Whore house
www.ontargetpaintball.co.uk
Originally posted by Lovetone
funniest move i saw was a guy who literally strolled up to the back centre on field 4, and proceeded to mug the last remaining opposition by chopping a paintball over his back.

what a time to chop, lol

great days balling
cheers to uncooperative for having me
that would of been tyson from DV8

FrontManDan

Universal Soldier
Nov 4, 2004
Visit site
yeah good days balling, one suggestion though.

Wendy would it be possible to have some sort of notice board on each feild displaying the game number which was currently being played

As it was getting very confusing as some feilds where ahead of schedule while others were behind schedule

deadbox

Moving On
Oct 27, 2005
www.dyematrix.com
Visit site
Originally posted by FrontManDan
one suggestion though.

Wendy would it be possible to have some sort of notice board on each feild displaying the game number which was currently being played

As it was getting very confusing as some feilds where ahead of schedule while others were behind schedule
I second that idea

SteRoberts

Pugwash
Apr 1, 2004
Wolverhampton
Yeah, cant wait for the '06 season now!

Cheers again to all the teams, angels, marshalls and frost! Especially the Shark Cubs (apparently the correct term is pups if you lot care, its been bugging me all day, lol) for a great game in the playoffs at the end!

Laters - Ste.