The Home Of European Paintball

UK Masters - 5 Man - Uttoxeter

Jon C

Do you play with balls?
Feb 1, 2005
Whore house
www.ontargetpaintball.co.uk
normally kicks off around the 8.30 ish mark to nine oclock,

dont know about price per player think its £200 per team for unlimited whihc works out £40 per player (Team of 5)

trade sponsers - just & Pheonix are normally there with a couple of others as well.

Wendyism

Lady Organ Grinder
**URGENT** Due to the amount of teams entering the event i am going to cap King of the Hill to the first 10 teams to send me a deposit, or you can play the Masters which is unlimited which will be capped at the first 40 teams to pay deposits.

If King of the Hill gets to the point where we can run two divisions every event, i will consider running a separate tournament to accomodate all the new players wanting to try tournament paintball.

Thank you to all teams, for your continued support, and encouraging so many new players to try tourney ball.

:D :D :D

SteRoberts

Pugwash
Apr 1, 2004
Wolverhampton
Cheers for the update wend :).

Im on the case of my mate, who has only been back in the country a matter of hours, if they miss this one, ill beat him and get him in the next one (or talk him into playing Div 4, lol). Ill still be there with wolves tho :). See you on the 22nd!

Wendyism

Lady Organ Grinder
Your welcome......

Just to clarify;

Fields will be available to walk from about 3pm on the Saturday, free camping available for the sturdy amongst us......the girls are also staying in the Travel Lodge....

Sunday;

8.30am Captains meeting (usually)

9.00am First game - i would have made it earlier, but it doesnt get light till this time..

Velocity is 280fps

We are SEMI ONLY - anyone caught using a ramping mode will banned for the rest of the day, and their team will play with only four players.......we only banned two players in 2005.

And finally....capped at 15bps....i wish i had a wooden stick, or a funky radar gun thingy, i will not have the equipment to check thoroughly until February/March time, it costs so much money that all the tourney organisers are purchasing them collectively.

so truthfully, i won't have anything, just the honesty of the player, and marshall expertise, again if a player is found with an illegal setting then he will be banned for the remainder of the tournament.

It all sounds very harsh, but the rule is just don't cheat.........I hope that answers all your queries.

:D :D :D

Shades

Live Life
Aug 9, 2005
Midlands
Visit site
Originally posted by cityking
normally kicks off around the 8.30 ish mark to nine oclock,

dont know about price per player think its £200 per team for unlimited whihc works out £40 per player (Team of 5)

trade sponsers - just & Pheonix are normally there with a couple of others as well.
£175 per team so £35 each.....

mikecbrxx

Team Sharks
Apr 5, 2005
Uttoxeter
www.teamsharks.org.uk
Local Info

Wendy and all those stopin over.

Checkout the new bar in the town.....The Paddock. Just opened.

Also, the best curry house in the town is The Kohi Noor. Not easy to find as its behind the market place next to henry J's.....but its worth it. Sat is safer to book 01889-562153.

See you all Sunday...... from behind my camera. I'll post pictures as soon as I can on our team site: www.teamsharks.org.uk