Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Masters - 5 Man - Uttoxeter

Gair333

May 17, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by Wendyism
Mike your truly a top bloke.....thanks sweetie for the heads up on food......we usually go to the local pub for our nosh, but this sounds much better.

Cheers

:D :D :D
looked quite nice from the side lines :p

Strawb

Platinum Member
May 8, 2005
Worcester
Visit site
Originally posted by Wendyism
Your welcome......

And finally....capped at 15bps....i wish i had a wooden stick, or a funky radar gun thingy, i will not have the equipment to check thoroughly until February/March time, it costs so much money that all the tourney organisers are purchasing them collectively.

so truthfully, i won't have anything, just the honesty of the player, and marshall expertise, again if a player is found with an illegal setting then he will be banned for the remainder of the tournament.

It all sounds very harsh, but the rule is just don't cheat.........I hope that answers all your queries.

:D :D :D
I understand the need to prevent anyone being shot at 20BPS but there are a lot of markers around with no practical way of capping them to 15BPS without buying a new board(except possibly using a slow hopper).

Is the rule to be that you must not shoot over 15BPS(i'm sure on a lot of the older uncapped markers will be near impossible to shoot at 15+ in semi) or is it that the marker must be caped at 15 to be legal?

The reason i ask is that as my primary marker is easily capped at 15 but my backup has no way of being capped, personally i cannot shoot 15 in semi on either marker. I'm sure many other players are in a similar situation of having an old marker as a cheap reliable backup.

Steve