UK MASTERS and KOTH Round 4 - Uttoxeter 25 April

Steve Hancock

Free man!
Aug 7, 2003
Birmingham (UK)
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
No, we brought our own, but left it by the fire to warm up. :rolleyes: :D
Originally posted by Wendyism
One of the fields will be set up for dinner time on the Saturday, but you wont be able to walk it until about 3pm as a couple of teams will be using it for training.

The second field is provided by the Clan and as they have to come all the way from Scotland, then it may be late before you get to walk it.
I heard that the clan won't be down this weekend. :( What is happening with the fields will they be set-up or inflated at 5pm on saturday? We are hoping to walk the fields before it gets dark. We are happy to lend a hand if they aren't set-up when we get there.

Yeh breakfast might be a good idea this time. Although i did seem to play better on an empty stomach. I seemed to make it to the 50's alot quicker, (which is saying something for a back player) :D

All this talk of food is making me hungry, time for a bacon sandwich me thinks.

Steve will the BBQ fit in the car? I hope it will, but after last time im not sure it will :(
Shame if the clan don't make it! Any reason why they might now?

-EDD

kikass p8ntballer

Feb 29, 2004
nr wolverhampton, uk
Visit site
ok then suasages and burgers on bham unis bbq!:) saves me the hassle!;) i just hope i can play koth !had a very bad footy accident las nite which landed me in a+e not being able to breath and with severely bruised ribs and right lung!but nothing broken!just wearing a bloody brace lol!but thats what u get for diving to stop a ball in goal and sum fat TW*T kiking you repeatdly then falling on you!:(

James@Kartelprime

JCS Sport
Nov 22, 2003
Elsham - N Lincs
Visit site
Originally posted by kikass p8ntballer
il be camping along with tom guy!rest of the live wire team are nancys!;) only kiddin fellas!anyone fanc a beer?
you know i would be campin with ya dave, but my fluffy pink slippers and silk shorts werent made to rough it in. :D

dave well if worse cums to worse we will throw ya to the 50, save ya havin to run

trojen

THINK ON
Mar 18, 2004
darlington county durham
Originally posted by kikass p8ntballer
[B
anybody got a spare air tank 0.8l or 1.1l availble for loan lol?
cheers [/B]
i have a spare bottle you can lend . if it will fit your marker .
i will be there on the sat night with the team iam guesting for (team lycan ) .
you can find me with them if you want to try it
or at the trade stand on the sunday morning .
:D :D ;) :)