Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Masters CPL Lite - 2nd September - Lincoln

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
so we are going to be playing a maximum of 32 minutes all day ? no matter how many games :( still not alot, xball you play two 20 halfs and two matches, 80 minutes of play..... see what i mean

tsh

Templer Knight
Jul 30, 2007
germany
www.templer-paintball.de
isn't there an overtime? I am from germany and I will play at the tournament for team destiny nrg, in germany we play 10 minutes or till 4 points are achieved. when time is over and there is a draw, we go into the 5 min overtime with golden goal rule.
But most of the games ends because one team achieves 4 points, so that we don't play the hole 10 minutes. We play 4 games per day and I can tell you thats enough.
But what about ohter rules, is there the 90 sec rule at the and of the game, ramping allowed?

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
after a little chat with wendy earlier, we think the last team is the hurricanes and she will be promptly contacting them :)

as tom says, 1 field, 1 division containing 10 teams, with a fair draw of 4 teams for each team to play.

the field plan will be as close to the d7's belgium field, as possible. wendy is still trying desperately to get ahold of an M, and if anyone has one that they are looking to sell, or could lend for this weekend, then please could you get intouch asap :)

hope that answers the questions most people had...

wendy is a tad busy right now, but when she can, she will be on here to officially say hello and update everyone :D