Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK masters player

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Cheers Markie...i think we spoke to you regarding 4 blue eclipse 08 tops with printing on the back at the eclipse/corrupted stand. was that you ?
Just as a little helper mate, hy dont the your 4 orignal team chip in for the 5th shirt with 'hired gun' etc on the back for the name so then the whole team look like a team etc? It isnt much between 4 people alsways worth a litle consideration and chances are more people wud be keen to wear the shirt, good luck pal :D

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
lol how much has russ smith payed you to say tht
Russ pay never :D:D:D:D

sorry Russ

Dont meen to hijack the thread bud but i think loads are jumping ship to russ smiths event, so maybe if you get a team together for his event you will get better placings?
Chris, where did you get that nugget of information from? :confused:

especially as the first PA/S4 event is not timetabled until May and also if loads are jumping ship how can his novice team, achieve better placings when there is more experienced competition

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
The Monks will be playing the PA hopefully but we will also be playing the Masters as well. So no jumping ship from us we are playing both and getting as much ball in as possible.

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
lol i didnt meen it in that way, what i ment was that it gives him a little more time to get a team together, then his might be able to play both aswell :D

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
... but the next masters is at Ancaster
i said next uk masters in LINCOLN not ancaster, i know that it was there but dont want to go and going to domination so cant go where ever ancaster is any way.

Dont meen to hijack the thread bud but i think loads are jumping ship to russ smiths event, so maybe if you get a team together for his event you will get better placings?

Not jumping ship yet want to player lincoln first to get the feel for it. cheers chris for information:D

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
i said next uk masters in LINCOLN not ancaster, i know that it was there but dont want to go and going to domination so cant go where ever ancaster is any way.

Not jumping ship yet want to player lincoln first to get the feel for it. cheers chris for information:D
WAKE UP! :eek:

There are no more events at lincoln
ALL UK MASTERS MIDLANDS EVENTS HAVE MOVED TO ANCASTER

That means that all Wendys midlands events will be at ancaster and so will Russ'/JCS PA/S4 events this year - just on different dates

So go to Lincoln if you wish. at least you will win every game :D