Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK masters player

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
No probs matey, to "get a feel for it" the masters is probs the wrong place its a comp not a walkon air field, however they do seperate divs for new teams so you wont be playing against the best in the country on your first outing so dont worry, same goes for russ's event i am sure if you pm russ hes a great guy and will help to sort you out and even try and get you some help with the rest of the bits and bobs, he honestly is a very helpful bloke (god i sound like i am licking his hole n this thread and we are playing against him this sunday lol).

Anyways hope ya get sorted bud your in the right place for advise and support :D

TinFish

Retired Baller
Nov 13, 2006
Northumberland
www.killstarz.com
No probs matey, to "get a feel for it" the masters is probs the wrong place its a comp not a walkon air field, however they do seperate divs for new teams so you wont be playing against the best in the country on your first outing so dont worry, same goes for russ's event i am sure if you pm russ hes a great guy and will help to sort you out and even try and get you some help with the rest of the bits and bobs, he honestly is a very helpful bloke (god i sound like i am licking his hole n this thread and we are playing against him this sunday lol).

Anyways hope ya get sorted bud your in the right place for advise and support :D
Chriz mate, the masters is a perfect place to get a feel for paintball, be it KOTH or one of the divs.