Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Masters proudly supporting the NSPA.

bmw

Feb 17, 2005
northumberland
Visit site
yeh, have to agree with whats already been said, last week was great, great venue, the more training facilities in the north east the better, had a laugh, seen some old faces i aint seen in a while, any guys considering playing it, do it!
great fun

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
OK can someone gives a clue on the rules, format etc.... put it in simple terms for us simple folk - and then tell me where the lardass team can join in!!!

SWAT-Jay-

Sep 7, 2006
more details please..

hey guys, sounds good, can you give us some more details as in the location of the site, the amount of team that attend. Are the any plans for next year as in a regular 7/5 man event?

Flaming Dave

Mar 26, 2002
North East UK
groups.msn.com
More to come?

Just to say played last wednesday, great atmosphere good facilities, excellent company and generally a good nights ball.

Played till around 10 ish i think loads of games played all round.

I know that there are plans for more events, 5 man and as stated at the top of the thread a UKM M7 event next month, spaces will be limited so book in quick.

Well done to NSPA and the others behind the scean that have put in all the work to make this happen

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
The rules in use are the UKM rules 2007, an abridged set can be found on the back of the team handouts at the events (check out www.uk-masters.co.uk for a full rule breakdown)

The site is based in East Counton (N Yorks) about a 15 min drive from Darlington. Currently the Wed nights host 12 teams but a second night will be running soon as there are so mant teams wanting to play.

As Dave has said their are plans for larger events in the future and as stated on the 21st October will be a UKM7 event.

For details on Bookings Contact NSPA on these boards

NSPA Webmaster

Sep 26, 2007
Directions

I don't think i need to say anything more about wed night, the site, the work and the inspiring voluntary team effort by those involved to get this venue under way... as its already been said! I can say which has not yet been said...the quality of ball played was the best Ive seen from the teams involved..and a special mention to the members of NVA who have come so far since their team formed in the early part of the year.

Just to let you know as a few posts had asked for directions to the site i have now placed a link on our temporary home page that pops up googlemap with the site's location.http://www.northernstarpaintballacademy.co.uk/
Cheers and see ya Wed night