Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Masters proudly supporting the NSPA.

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
Think you'll find your post/review is in the wrong thread Rabski :confused: This thread is about the UKM event on the 21st not another event. Please only post if its applicable. Thanks.

The UKM could't avoid the clash due to other events being played that month (Another UKM7 and the 10 man.) Im sure that Wendy will have a better explanation than I when she gets back.

Looking forward to seeing all the teams there, this is the first X-Ball tourney to be help "up north" and will be a great stepping stone for many teams.

See ya'll on the 21st

Peace

rabski

ok sid :D yes im a noob but dont you think that with superleague been on that day couldnt nspa have been considerate like superleague admins were and moved it knowing full well that its the last superleague tornie of the year before launching the first x-ball tornie that way some teams might have attended both

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
right i understand there is a clash with superleague and x-ball lite which i think the nspa could have been more considerate about their dates :mad:the superleague organisers did so for them i.e date clashing but getting back to superleague playing for GBU at their last event i would like to take this oppurtunity {if i spelt that right} :rolleyes:to say that this was more than an awesome event it was one of the best tornies yes best tornies that i have attended the teams and superleague organisers that was involved truly made it a very fantastic day there was some truly great games coming from such teams as nemeses,teesside and not to mention the destiny trio :)so i would like to give a big thx to all involved and also the kellys for their marshalling which was spot on
You got the wrong thread here mate this is NSPA not super league.

Some teams won't attend both and there is enough teams for both, sadly events clash that is life. But politics being brought into paintball like why you do this, why you do that is a pain in the ass. I'm a big boy now and I know which event i'm going to and I think others can as well. If people going to Super League good have a good day. But lets keep super league thread in super league thread and NSPA in NSPA thread. Thank you

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
You got the wrong thread here mate this is NSPA not super league.

Some teams won't attend both and there is enough teams for both, sadly events clash that is life. But politics being brought into paintball like why you do this, why you do that is a pain in the ass. I'm a big boy now and I know which event i'm going to and I think others can as well. If people going to Super League good have a good day. But lets keep super league thread in super league thread and NSPA in NSPA thread. Thank you
Couldn't have put it better myself, Hope GBU beat the PB Factory team, and I for one can't wait for NSPA to host X Ball.

+TysoN+

bring the pain
Oct 29, 2004
stockton-on-tees
www.myspace.com
aint totaly sure will need to speak with dave, i might just guest out or help some of the teams out who have never played the xball formate befor.

ps i still got some of your pots sid, ther keeping my bed room floor company, will bring next time im down :)

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
Ok! Ok! I'll give you a quick mention, DOA were awesome on wednesday night, scoring an amazing 950pts! Will have to start random drug testing if teams keep playing to this standard;). Never mind how bright the floodlighting is, DOA lit up the field on there own!

NVA! I can but laugh, as has been mentioned, you guys got so carried away, not only having cleared the field of the opposing team, you carry on shooting yourselves out of the game! Thank you for that comedy moment, it warmed everybody up in the viewing area just with the laughter!

Green Machine hitting 400pts:eek:, first time out, smiles and cheers all round!
Will post a full review asap, (fab atmosphere, thank you)
NSPA
Think we are going to see a review sometime soon? I appreciate how busy everyone is on site but hey, come on list the results!!!