The Home Of European Paintball

Uk masters Uttoxeter

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
Steve Hancock said:
We thought it was a retard jabbering to themselves at first, but it turned out to be an inane attention seeking thing.
It was entertaining to say the least, 'specially watching them loose a game, and how guiet they went after! they're all good players on Rage, underestamating the opersition is always a bad thing though!

Well done Inferno Rage, good games

Steve Hancock

Free man!
Aug 7, 2003
Birmingham (UK)
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
hot_shot said:
your obvuasly jealous of the tallent and motivation of the players or you got shot up
Neither actually. We didn't play them and I don't have a problem with pre-game/celebration things, we have them ourselves. The difference is we do them for our own benefit, rather than waiting until we get in the staging area and doing it in order to get everyone’s attention.

And you meant "you're" not "your". Click here if you’re confused. Also, you either need to use a spell checker or pull your finger out of your arse.

Phobia

Retired Warlord
Apr 3, 2006
London
I thought webbs and the rest of inferno's chants were great and certainly did get the crowd intrested. It certainly phyced up the team as well as they beat various tough opponents including DV8

Trems

knee is broken again :[
Dec 3, 2004
West Mids
TheGurkha said:
It was entertaining to say the least, 'specially watching them loose a game, and how guiet they went after! they're all good players on Rage, underestamating the opersition is always a bad thing though!

Well done Inferno Rage, good games
lol yeah, good team but funny when come off the field giving it somewhat less of the biggun! :D

Good tourney tho guys, as usual a big thanks to wendy and her crew, and all the other teams in div 3...

shame it has been marred by the theft of peoples kit...its a shame cos until now i've been happy leave my kit unattended knowning (well i thought i knew) that i was surrounded by a good bunch of like-minded guys who wouldnt dream of stealing anyone elses playing gear :(

Graham-DV8

Girlz,Booze & Balling....
Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
Phobia said:
I thought webbs and the rest of inferno's chants were great and certainly did get the crowd intrested. It certainly phyced up the team as well as they beat various tough opponents including DV8
That they did do and well done guys for a great game :), although pitty you were out of the top 3 since you played well enough to be placed.

Staged in the same hut (well shed) as the Inferno guys all day and yes they do never shut up, but most of the stuff was very funny to hear and both teams got on fine dispite last years rivalry between the teams.

Anyways enjoyed the extra games and although the day was a long one, still think it should be left at more games if it comes to a vote, although maybe an extra field would allow for a early finish? and faster turn arounds :D