Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Uk masters Uttoxeter

bruce

What do u mean i missed!!
Mar 1, 2002
yatesy said:
That was against me, he was also receiving coaching from his teams dead box, which i knew nothing about until the marshals reversed the decision after the flag had been hung, so yeah i thought the marshalling was spot on:D
i was suprised Rob didnt go ballistic from the side lines, as he did walk over:D

he must be getting mellow with age;)

bruce

Jon C

Do you play with balls?
Feb 1, 2005
Whore house
www.ontargetpaintball.co.uk
Azz3h said:
Was that deliberate or did the guys in the dead box really not know that was cheating?
I think it was either jaffa cake mafia or Just paintball I cant remember which one even though I was talkinb to McD from Just yesterday about it and were having a bit of a laugh.

I got a small feeling that they would of known it was cheating though only small lol.

Jon

baker21

Wolf City Union
Nov 26, 2005
west midlands
Visit site
Nah, Egg got the trophy for 3rd, but it turned out the marshalls on field 5 forgot to tell Wendy that our (Redshifts) last game was a bye... so we didn't get any points for it when we should have had 100 (putting us about 8 points above Egg).

Egg deserved that trophy though, they played a fantastic day, especially with the kit they were using, running out of Co2 on the last game!
Oh and they wiped us out on the game we had against them!
arrr i see,tis a shame but fair play to the lads they played well:)

neil manc

Sep 26, 2005
Manchester
Those jaffa cake eating cheats, saw them use a whole packet of jaffa cakes the other week at the northern quarter to blatently wipe off paint!! shocking cheaters :D