Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Uk Overkill?

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
I would say that 90% of the players that I've heard whinging about bonus balling are either new to tournament paintball or new to the higher divisions. I've seen a few of these incidents and on practically all of the occasions they are walking through lines of paint that are already being laid down. Some shots even come from their own team members. Now when I'm laying down the smack with my marker, I'm not gonna be stopping just because an eliminated player is running out of the field, even if the player is on my team!

The arguments about bonus balling are just plain silly. Get over it, its part of the game

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Word!

Try playin Xball, or an NPPL...

That'll give you the true meaning of 'Extra Love' :eek: :p :D

Except it :)

Edwards

Jul 12, 2001
SoManc
Visit site
The worst offenders

The people who complain the most are the people who
get shot and either stand there and get shot more, or just stand there and put there arm in the air :rolleyes: Waiting for a ref to come and pull them out ,which is bull****!!

If you get shot just get off the field .It is really that simple ,no big debate or recourse.

Tinks

Feb 20, 2004
bonus ballin som1 is a bit gay....i got shot in the same thumb twice on 2 seperate games cos som1 bonusballed me!!...its not nice....

QuackingPlums

Go get a wee-mee!
Oct 30, 2002
Docklands, London
Visit site
I've been bonus-balled on numerous occasions, and sometimes by my own team.

On every occasion it hurt like f**k at the time, and yes, I probably whined like a pig, but when I thought about it, I realised I could have made it more obvious I was out of the game, or just left the field quicker (or by a more sensible route that didn't involve walking through a string of paint coming from a team-mate!)

Either way, the stinging stops after a few minutes and all you get left with is a nice round bruise or two to impress the girls... What's the big deal? It's paintball. If you don't like getting shot, get better, or don't play. :D