Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Uk Overkill?

Boyley

gunz 4 hire Ate my DOG!!!
Apr 28, 2003
Fuego Paint shoot it!!!!
Visit site
HOWEVER!! There is always that big fat guy that sit's at the back of the field drilling his gun in the air aimlessly, not hitting **** all game until he see's a dead guy and then he gives him ten in the back just to compensate and make himself feel better.....God I Hate that guy!!
Ronnie,
Dude I thought you liked it, or did that hand gesture mean somthin else!!!!:D

Expect to get shot till your off the field my own team does and there getting them in the back!!!!!;)

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Intheno
you bunch of Faggots!

would you just listen to yourselves!
Huh?
Can't believe there's 3 pages of posts about this
gay
gay
gay!
UK overkill?
HA!
it's a freindly, open discussion and everyone is entitled to their opinion. But there are many levels of our sport and if overkill becomes endemic then we aren't going to encourage new players......... you can shoot me as many times as you like mate, I won't react at all........... but if you start doing that to one of the new kids or one of the girls on our squad then I'm going to get you penalised.
And since when does being Gay make someone soft? the only thing they do that I don't has got to hurt.

Last leg of series 2004 I saw someone hit in the base of the skull from an intentional mug (he could have shot him anywhere).......... out of order in my opinion anyway, but if that had been 4 or 5 shots that player would have been out for the day............... is that the way I should be playing? I hope not, if it is then goodbye..........I've no desire to hurt people. Not unless they've done something to me first.

And intheknow........ please learn some more insults..........I've only read about four of your post, but they are all "this is gay", "that's gay" etc...... you seem to have gay on your mind a lot fella.

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by JoseDominguez
Last leg of series 2004 I saw someone hit in the base of the skull from an intentional mug (he could have shot him anywhere).......... out of order in my opinion anyway, but if that had been 4 or 5 shots that player would have been out for the day............... is that the way I should be playing? I hope not, if it is then goodbye..........I've no desire to hurt people. Not unless they've done something to me first.
When you mug someone can you honestly say that you look at them for a short period of time before you shoot them? No, you run past them as fast as you can and shoot at there body. Most people couldnt mug someone in a particular place if they were told in advance to do so without doing it really slowly. I think that it is unreasonable to say that mugging someone in the head is out of order, its gonna happen, and we all play the sport knowing that you could be shot in the head/nuts. People accept it and as such cannot moan abut it. If you cant stand the heat and all that.........

Plus a player is FAR less likely to spin on you if you shoot him in the neck or in the head than if you give him 2 balls in the pack:cool:

ices

Banned
Apr 24, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by JoseDominguez

And intheknow........ please learn some more insults..........I've only read about four of your post, but they are all "this is gay", "that's gay" etc...... you seem to have gay on your mind a lot fella.
You have never visited PBNation have ya?;) :D

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by sjt19
When you mug someone can you honestly say that you look at them for a short period of time before you shoot them? No, you run past them as fast as you can and shoot at there body. Most people couldnt mug someone in a particular place if they were told in advance to do so without doing it really slowly. I think that it is unreasonable to say that mugging someone in the head is out of order, its gonna happen, and we all play the sport knowing that you could be shot in the head/nuts. People accept it and as such cannot moan abut it. If you cant stand the heat and all that.........

Plus a player is FAR less likely to spin on you if you shoot him in the neck or in the head than if you give him 2 balls in the pack:cool:
sorry mate, but you weren't there.......... this player snuck round and placed the marker on the base of his skull while he fired the other way......... it was intentional....the other player had no idea and was the last man in... the shot was made to down him, it was horrible and the player collapsed and puked in his mask.......... so you weren't there.......... how can you comment? it was a div D game not X-ball, do you actualy condone the use of intentional crippling, incapacitating shots to drop your opponent? also, a player is a dam site more likely to spin if you shoot him rather than his pack........... a well placed pack shot won't even attract his attention until the marshal pulls him.
So do you condone intentionaly hurting a player when you mug him? deliberate shots to the base of the skull? do you?

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
In that respect No, it may have been over the top if what you describe happened. But your first post made no mention of this. All i was saying was that in the heat of the moment, in the thik of the game, you do not look to see where you shoot the guy when you mug him. Obviously in this case, this is not the case, but 99.999% of the time its a fluke as to where you actually hit the guy. I mugged a team mate at the weekend, and put about 4 balls into his pack. i was not aiming for his pack, it just happened that way. It could have easily been his back. I did not try to shoot him in a particular place, just to shoot and hit him.

Obviously that is diferent from what you describe, but thats just the way it is most of the time.

Stop taking posts so literelly, will you, will you, will you.....:rolleyes:

And no i dont condone what you describe, but i have never seen that happen. If i get mugged in the neck, (it happens often), its part of the game.

And no, if a guy hears you coming, and you shoot him in the pack, he will spin every time. If you shoot him in the head, he wont spin. The Americans have been doing it for years, it will happen over here more and more as well. Live with it! Or if you cant stop playing. You gonna stop playing? Are you , are you, are you?:rolleyes:

fordanaldino

Mangos birdage
Mar 16, 2003
House of CP
www.protopaintball.com
dont want to come across a nasty player here but i treat this like rugby. In ruggers if you nail a guy real hard he worries about getting hit by you again. Same in paintball. Drill the guy and the next time you play them you already have the upper hand cause there thinking too much about getting hurt.

makes sense to me.

:)

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Originally posted by sjt19
but 99.999% of the time its a fluke as to where you actually hit the guy.

If you shoot him in the head, he wont spin. The Americans have been doing it for years,
Is this another example, Sam, of American superiority? Going by your post you guys just bunker peeps randomly but we target heads so are you saying that your aim--collectively--simply isn't good enough to intentionally shoot peeps in the head? If so, I guess more practice is in order.

PS--either way your post seems just a tad contradictory. Oh yeah, bare neck skin is an excellent alternative to head and that rule requiring ear protection is looking smarter all the time, isn't it?

PPS--Mario, it was The Fun Police. Gay is pejorative (apparently) while festive is so...festive. :)

Oct 28, 2003
south central bookham
at tournies you shouldnt really complain about gettting drilled its all part of the game. at trainin it may be a little different. i otfen get shot in the head, and i am like a whimpy little 16 year old, last trainin session for instance i was shot in a run thru and from about 4 feet a mate drills me 4 times in my head.

get over it

you know the risks, if you dont like it then do it to your opposition first

p.s. everyone chill:)