Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Uk Overkill?

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Your question was "is that part of the game?"

The answer has to be no, because its such a wild question. That would never happen. You may as well have asked:

"If a space ship lands on the field, and a small green man jumps out in Draxxus Kit, with a Timmy, and shoots you three times in the nuts, then runs around the field and steals both flags, then gets back in the ship and flies off, but in doing so wipes off a hit, is that part of the game?":cool:

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by sjt19

The answer has to be no, because its such a wild question. That would never happen. You may as well have asked:

"If a space ship lands on the field, and a small green man jumps out in Draxxus Kit, with a Timmy, and shoots you three times in the nuts, then runs around the field and steals both flags, then gets back in the ship and flies off, but in doing so wipes off a hit, is that part of the game?":cool:
Does he hang the flag first?

Paul
:)

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
No paul, it quite clearly states that he collects all the flags then jumps back in his ship....maybe he is playing an inter-gallactic scenario game, wher eyou are allowed space ships, and he is in search of the two flags to win the game. Incidentally he runs into his ship shouting:

"I have the two flags for the scenario game, now back home to shoot the general and win the game....."

So it would seem that i was correct in my scenario game guess....:p

Acidd_UK

Oct 12, 2001
York
Visit site
Originally posted by sjt19

OK, so my point is - how many times can you shoot someone deliberatly in the head/neck before it isn't 'all part of the game'?

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
The poiint is is that there are no hard and fast rules. If you are at the other end of the field and you shoot a player, then by the time you see the first ball break, there may be 10 more balls heading his way. If all these hit him in the head then i would say that that was ok, and in the spirit of the game.

If you are going to mug a player, then i would say that 4 shots in rapid succession as you run past would be sufficient. Whether all 4 of these hit him/her in the head or whether none do, i would say that that is ok.

Wht Jose describes though is not ni the spirit of the game. As long as there is no intent to injure, i think that there is little that is not in the spirit of the game. As detailed above.

Would you agree?

Acidd_UK

Oct 12, 2001
York
Visit site
Yup totally! I've just felt recently that there are certain players out there who don't - hopefully this thread will make some people think twice about how they play... if not...

What goes around, comes around.

I hope that anyone who plays in an over-agressive manner (as I think we have just about agreed the definition of over-agressive) get what's coming to them... Just like the pikey theives from Notts in Jan will do if they are ever caught...

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
I agree, but im sure people's aggressiveness changes depending on which team they play. Some teams are know for pushing the rules, hense they recieve more balls.

Adrenochrome

da puffmeister
Jul 12, 2001
surrey
Hardest play

The hardest play i reserve for my own team at practice, expect no quarter and none given, as anyone at the X ball practice will attest to.

Hell i had to hit lurch 7 times in the head before he would lay off tha pink, he still didnt flinch tho and we had a team hug at the end.

And you know pinki aint never gonna stop once he has the goober in his mugging sights.

Worst mugging i ever got was from a teammate.

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
Hey - I had to stop after you and Lurch hit me so much that the impact from the paint stopped me in my tracks:D

But it's true - multiple hits have to be expected on the field, don't agree with the close-range back of the neck thing tho - that's just being a Cnut!