Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Paintball Association

xXx

Jun 7, 2004
UK
Visit site
Has any body else seen this, it is an absolute disgrace.
It appears at first glance that it is a governing body for paintball, but it is in fact Delta Force paintball with another marketing scam.

All the sites listed are their sites, they are claiming on another of their many websites that they are members of the UKPSF and if you click on the Web Banner for the UKPSF it jumps you to another of their sites. Does any one know what these guys think they are doing???
They are making a mockery of the sport.

MY 2p

Check out the link below to the Quote"largest governing body of paintball in the world"

http://www.ukpba.org.uk/

Tortoiselicker

Jun 8, 2005
Back in the UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Gogger
Read the page "What is the UKPBA"
I found that very interesting. "200,000 members".......hmmmm
And in one foul swoop they have managed to inform us of how many customers they have a year. By giving each customer free membership to the UKPBA when they play they are able to state that they have 200,000 members. The question is, how many of them are return visitors?
Also a good way to get rid of them would be to basicly bombard them with silly questions about paintball, or this new Bill the gov are trying to pass. They are more then likely not to answer but I'm sure thier in boxes will soon fill up.

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by hot_shot
pa deals with sites and tourney it just like a site you can go on to find your nearest site
The web site they are referring to is purely a portal to Delta Force rental sites. It has nothing to do with tournament paintball, and it won't direct you to any venue not part of the DF organisation!

jonhaley

Jun 24, 2002
N/A
Genius - saves them a fortune in UKPSF fees and they then say they are all members of the UK governing body.