Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK scenario Ball kit

Elysium

Apr 23, 2007
for sale, 1 Spyder MR1, great gun, never failed me once, only had about 1000 paintballs through it, one grav fed hopper, one CO2 20oz bottle, 1 tactical assault vest, with room for 1 gas bottle up to 1.1l and 4 pods, with pouches for food and repair kits, and so on and 2 way radio holders, and camel pack for water, 1 set of JT goggles. Open for offers, let me know if your interested, message on forusm would be good, pics if you want them put up.

whole kit package is worth approximately £210 when i bought it, will accept anything above 110.

Elysium

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
for sale, 1 Spyder MR1, great gun, never failed me once, only had about 1000 paintballs through it, one grav fed hopper, one CO2 20oz bottle, 1 tactical assault vest, with room for 1 gas bottle up to 1.1l and 4 pods, with pouches for food and repair kits, and so on and 2 way radio holders, and camel pack for water, 1 set of JT goggles. Open for offers, let me know if your interested, message on forusm would be good, pics if you want them put up.

whole kit package is worth approximately £210 when i bought it, will accept anything above 110.

Elysium

pics of the JT goggles, please. :D

and are you intending to split the stuff? you may find you'll have a more successful sale...

Elysium

Apr 23, 2007
yeah managed to fix the feedneck problem, i rebored and rethreaded the holes, and put new screws in, other than this no problems. If anything it was stonger than before.