Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Teams in Toulouse

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
A small thing I would like to add: It's fine with me discussing these matters, but I really don't see any reason in doing so if it's just for "the fun of it" and if it's without having any suggestions for solving it!!! :)
I have ideas of solving the issue but fear one warning is one to many as usually i would gladly recieve a ban but this forum will come in handy on friday morning for myself.

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
I have ideas of solving the issue but fear one warning is one to many as usually i would gladly recieve a ban but this forum will come in handy on friday morning for myself.
Which is exactly why someone suggested posting up in the IPPU forum and stating your idea for a solution mate. Rather than just make the same point over and over in this thread. Why not go, make another thread, state what your ideas are and see if others agree with you?

That way if they do agree, the IPPU will be able to approach the millenium on the players behalf.

No ones going to ban you for that now are they?

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
Which is exactly why someone suggested posting up in the IPPU forum and stating your idea for a solution mate. Rather than just make the same point over and over in this thread. Why not go, make another thread, state what your ideas are and see if others agree with you?

That way if they do agree, the IPPU will be able to approach the millenium on the players behalf.

No ones going to ban you for that now are they?
Its happened for less mate.

Ok i'll whip one up

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
No mikey.

Arguing with everyone for the sake of arguing is flogging a dead horse.

Youve raised the issue in the ippu section and put forward solutions. Thats progression. It also shows you can be intelligent sometimes. I look forward to more of those types of threads and hopefully replies.

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
No mikey.

Arguing with everyone for the sake of arguing is flogging a dead horse.

Youve raised the issue in the ippu section and put forward solutions. Thats progression. It also shows you can be intelligent sometimes. I look forward to more of those types of threads and hopefully replies.

Has this new moderator status given you a new lease of life because you never used to look forward to them

W1llnorthernhero

RIP NHarmy
Aug 10, 2004
carlisle
Visit site
and what start another thread in abother part of the forum for it to dry up and get told im flogging a dead horse. Oh hell yeah im on my way.
I think you have missed another point there mikey, the ippu section is there for matters like this, it is there to get your point from you the player to them the event organiser.

You are flogging a dead horse in here because no one can do anything about it apart from get irritated by you going on and on about it.

If you feel it needs to be reveiwed by all means put it to the committee but for god sake stop talking about it.

Lets get this thread back on track

We the northern heroes will be attempting to attend 2-3 this year,

we will be playing div 1 (had to miss this one due to us only having seven players 1 of which is with the firm in HB)

Peace

Will NHarmy#39