Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Uk Teams!!

How seriously do you take your paintball?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

booga

Arthritic Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffles
If I was a skateboarder - I could 'train' every night for free - can you do that with paintball?

Damn you Buddha, I was about to post that.
You can work on trigger speed on your off hand, changing hands, potting up one handed, snap shooting (with the help of either a mirror or video camera), turn and shoot and if you bring reballs into the equation so much more.
Do 30mins in front of the tele every day just moving your gun from hand to hand and you'll be surprised at how natural it becomes!

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
How about starting at the very basics?
Take you entire team to the local park/village green, and start doing sprint training and agility drills. Being able to move is at least as much part of the game as shooting is. What good is it to have a really quick shooty finger and being able to shoot ambidextrous if you're so damn slow you get shot out before you make it to your first bunker?
Being good at any sport starts with understanding how your body works, which takes a lot more than most people think...

preacher

Jun 28, 2006
County Durham
I'm forty two fat and out of shape I play for fun. Shoot out a few balls collapse behind a bunker, have a fag, try to get my breath back. Then run for glory lol.

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Raffles £40 for training O.O wtf u shoot, solid gold balls
£15 green fees - £25 box of paint - not rocket science Mr Beer!

'J' - maybe I should have worded it better. Yes, you can do some basics like fitness and learning how to hold stuff while dry firing. I meant actual on-field, shooting at people, type training. There's no point practicing snap-shooting if you end up pointing your barrel at the ground every time you move out.

I promise to pick my words more carefully in future :p