The Home Of European Paintball

UK University Paintball Championships

Steve Hancock

Free man!
Aug 7, 2003
Birmingham (UK)
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
Originally posted by Mario
Hotels aren't too bad in the NPF area. Sutton coldfield is the nearest town and is about 10 minutes away. there is a travelodge in boldmere and loads of family run hotels in the town...
I was going to check with hotels in Birmingham city center, like the travel lodge on broad street. Its only about 15 mins from the city center, and it means that we'll be convieniently placed for a night out afterwards. :D
Originally posted by Mario
...also if there's a leeds team entering let me know :)
Are you at leeds? If so, as edd said you could sort a team. Best bet is speak to your S.U. and put up posters and perhaps an ad in your SU paper. The recruits you pick up might even start a club. :)

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Steve,

Can i be cheeky and ask you to email the Bath SU President with this info: SUsport@bath.ac.uk

His name is Matt Rayner.

I would do it but we don't see eye to eye on a number of things:D

Cheers,

Stan

Michael Merola

bust 3 hoppers in 1 day!
Aug 17, 2004
Milton Keynes / Birmingham
Ill see if i can get a poster knocked up today / tommorow. Ill see if i can find the campaign poster, see if we can use something similar.

As for people travelling up, there's also the hotels/travelodge in Coventry. Could arrange to get my uni minibus from were your staying to site and back then get a train into brum and back for a night out :)

Also that e-mail address was actually wrong on the contacts , the ntl one is fine but my personal one is now Beta@four-kings.com - give me a shout on that if needed

Mike

Michael Merola

bust 3 hoppers in 1 day!
Aug 17, 2004
Milton Keynes / Birmingham
not bad mate, good for a first attempt :)

I think as you said a NPF logo on there would be nice.

Ive given the details to my gfx designer, he should be giving me something later (i hope) If its any good ill post it up.

Mike