Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

--- UK Xmas Gear Bag Sale ---

SC Steelers Soldier

Dec 24, 2006
Northampton (Midlands)
wow, ok simple typo i dont know what more i can do for proof, iv given pic's of all the stuff i cant see how i could screw any one :confused: as the person who wins the bid has too meet up with me to collect the gear bag so they will see all the gear before handing over cash or cheq. What has happend to all the trust? People always think the worst and think there gettin done over or somebodys going to screw them. all i want to do is sell this bag for 1000 im not asking for your history etc. just have a little trust guys and a little less sarcasom :rolleyes: where it is blatently a typo do you think id go through all the trouble taking the pic's of gear, answering emails and PM's and even making the post just to lie about where i live and for you to turn up and nobodys there whats the use in that??

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
wow, ok simple typo i dont know what more i can do for proof, iv given pic's of all the stuff i cant see how i could screw any one :confused: as the person who wins the bid has too meet up with me to collect the gear bag so they will see all the gear before handing over cash or cheq. What has happend to all the trust? People always think the worst and think there gettin done over or somebodys going to screw them. all i want to do is sell this bag for 1000 im not asking for your history etc. just have a little trust guys and a little less sarcasom :rolleyes: where it is blatently a typo do you think id go through all the trouble taking the pic's of gear, answering emails and PM's and even making the post just to lie about where i live and for you to turn up and nobodys there whats the use in that??

You are not the one going to part out with your hard earned, so you don't have to have a buyers history. And purely for your information, there is a feedback thread, with Fly's name on it. Not too hard to find. And just while I am here, he is one of the best you will find anywhere.

As for the second bit, and i ain't saying you are one so get off your high horse, but scammers will do, and have done things you really would not expect to sting people. So have a little bit more courtesy, patience etc. You are trying to sell your gear, for a lot of money and if people ask you to reasonably prove it is yours, there is no harm in that. So far, I wouldn't feel inclined to buy anything from you quite simply because of the fact you come across as a 16/17 year old who thinks the world owes him something, whether its true or not I don't know or care.................