Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

--- UK Xmas Gear Bag Sale ---

Bud

" ..- - .-- .- - " ;)
Jul 7, 2001
Ok time to nip this in the bud, this seller has been in paintball quite a while now and his dad is known by just about every baller ish, I can understand the apprehension as there are so many scammers coming through the ranks but in this case you have no worries. :)

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
wow, ok simple typo i dont know what more i can do for proof, iv given pic's of all the stuff i cant see how i could screw any one :confused: as the person who wins the bid has too meet up with me to collect the gear bag so they will see all the gear before handing over cash or cheq. What has happend to all the trust? People always think the worst and think there gettin done over or somebodys going to screw them. all i want to do is sell this bag for 1000 im not asking for your history etc. just have a little trust guys and a little less sarcasom :rolleyes: where it is blatently a typo do you think id go through all the trouble taking the pic's of gear, answering emails and PM's and even making the post just to lie about where i live and for you to turn up and nobodys there whats the use in that??
dude, I was jokin... :D

I dont think a REAL scammer would be as honest as that!

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
as bud said the seller is a really honest guy and is known by loads of people

just lacks spelling and typing ability. the easiest thing is if you are concerned go pick up the items yourself and you will have no problems

SC Steelers Soldier

Dec 24, 2006
Northampton (Midlands)
I agree with Andy you have to pick up and see the gear anyway before you buy it so there would not be any problems. Anyway back to business, lets not clutter the thread if you want to buy the gear are or interested please by all means post me with an offer or PM me. Thanks to the guys for supporting me.

MORPHUS

Jul 11, 2001
feet up..........
top baller and straight up guy

This is a straight up guy,you can trade with no worries......

He is a young lad,but hes been playing top end ball for longer than most pros on the uk circuit..:)
so stop flaming and buy or dont post plz..
thankyou
chap.............:(
and as for his ole man you wont meet a better bloke on the paintball circuit...

Tuga

Jul 16, 2005
Thetford, Norfolk
Visit site
i can also vouch for him ! !
i already bought a marker from his dad and it was in top condition ! !

is that blue proto jersey a jags one ? :)

are you also going to part with your limited camo jt trousers ? ? :D

if you are going to split the gear or going down in price let me know, i might be interested in some stuff ! !

and as for his ole man you wont meet a better bloke on the paintball circuit...
unless you are trying to steal his van ! ! :p :D

matt lace

Platinum Member
Feb 13, 2006
essex
fly you have no worries if you still want this stuff ask chuck who is on this forum i no of him from paintball extreme in tendering