The Home Of European Paintball

UKM 10 Man - 22nd October at Combat Zone, Lincoln

manners87

I cant shoot
Feb 28, 2006
Halifax
Visit site
OUTBREAK...
cheers guys... was a very very very fun tourny for the 4 of our players whod never played before. big thanks to all the bonusballing mofos for lighting them up. :) and my self. :rolleyes:

great big thanks to wendy, portox, damien from just, phoenix (for paint), ghandi (for wearing my paint) :D. dan (randon photography) for the superb photograph he let me have, dan for letting us have a full set up, plus pack,plus jersy, les from spank for lending us two setups, tim for attempting to lend us a setup, nev for lending us a setup with its character leak, the random dude who we got to turn around and play for us straight after he had finished a game... if ive missed anyone sorry and post up to be recognised.

there was a lot of stress, and a lot of kicking of younger players arses but hey. they all had fun in the end... and some of them took you guys out... :D not bad for a first tourny performance....

anyway enough of the essay, fantastic day. wet weather for the last game just to wash the paint off the bunkers so the marshals didnt have to, and i know the whole of outbreak certainly did enjoy it. so thanks!

UP THE OUTBREAK KOTH!

emopikey

Feb 14, 2006
thanks wendy

top day you even manged to hold the rain off till the end of the day lol. venue fields food all brilliant you should look at putting the 7 man there instead very gd site cheers :D

PortoX

DCF Footsoldier.
Apr 18, 2006
Ashbourne (Derbyshire)
www.myspace.com
OUTBREAK...
cheers guys... was a very very very fun tourny for the 4 of our players whod never played before. big thanks to all the bonusballing mofos for lighting them up. :) and my self. :rolleyes:

great big thanks to wendy, portox, damien from just, phoenix (for paint), ghandi (for wearing my paint) :D. dan (randon photography) for the superb photograph he let me have, dan for letting us have a full set up, plus pack,plus jersy, les from spank for lending us two setups, tim for attempting to lend us a setup, nev for lending us a setup with its character leak, the random dude who we got to turn around and play for us straight after he had finished a game... if ive missed anyone sorry and post up to be recognised.

there was a lot of stress, and a lot of kicking of younger players arses but hey. they all had fun in the end... and some of them took you guys out... :D not bad for a first tourny performance....

anyway enough of the essay, fantastic day. wet weather for the last game just to wash the paint off the bunkers so the marshals didnt have to, and i know the whole of outbreak certainly did enjoy it. so thanks!

UP THE OUTBREAK KOTH!
Not a problem mate glad i could help you guys out with playing and other bits n pieces.

Thanks to full on and the angels for letting me play with them also

thanks also to the marshals you did a sterling job (especially Nev), also thanks to Wendy for the amazing events she puts on every single time ... couldnt of been there without you hun!

and thanks to the random people that lent me paint for the last game ... forgot all their names but it meant i got another game in when people didnt want to :)

lil Ollz for the setup loan also bex for the loader loan

thanks

tom