Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKM - 20th January 08 - Combat Zone, Lincoln

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
how can an ego not work :eek: ;)

dan wasnt down himself but i seen a few photographers there :) should hopefully see some pics up soon :)
haha very true. it still fires but leaks like a biatch so rather than looking more of a fool than is normal for me i thought i'd sort my ego and then come along.

cant wait to see some piccies.

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
Vudoo would like to again thank:

Wendy and all the marshals (especially Field 1, as we played there all day!) for a great day.

All of the teams in Div 1-was our first time there and was good to play against some great teams.

And to Daz and all the teams from NSPA for supporting us and giving us a good home.

Hope the guy with the eye injury is ok and its nothing long lasting.

rich666

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2007
up north
what can i say except WOW what a fantastic days ball!

Id like to thank all the people who voted me player of the day it was a real surprise and i was lost for words (hence the very poor speech :rolleyes:) , but thanx guys it really means alot to me :)

special thanx to all the marshals and everyone involved for all their hard work throughout the day

hope to see u all next month :D

sennz

K20 EG
Nov 14, 2007
Was a great day for my first ever tournament.

Enjoyed it, and the people were great.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
ok round up for me from the CPLite

ok moans out of the way, field layouts were far to small. but have had a chat with wendy about this and the overzealous reffing in the morning. rules taken to the extreme there lads!!!! all the games went really well. and you can see who has been working over the winter. STORM great to see you this far up boys hope to bang heads again. DV8 :rolleyes: always going to be tuff one with your guys. but shame you didn't get to play STORM :rolleyes:

LIPS you guys rock !! :D:cool: shot some of the best paint i have shot in ages. didn't break a ball all day. what more can you ask for. they even had sausage rolls on offer. great to see HEAVEN there with all the new dye gear, bet you guys had a good day sales wise ? :cool:
WENDY another top class event. apart from the water log field another top event well done. thanks to HPAC for the clean air and towing my car out from the swamp :)
and also just want to say great to see a good start to the year with some new teams out and showing faces. dont worry heavenvip and shogun it always happens with new teams. it takes a while to get a connection with fello team mates. then when it does click you will be fine and on your way. good luck next year to both you two teams. and great to see some people that we haven't seen in the off season ( very sort one this year :D ) and good to have some fun times when not playing.
thanks to guests 8ball big john ( now renamed patch ) rob ( hope you feel better soon :( ) James :cool: ( welcome ) milky and the best player in the world right now goes to MIKEYD loves you man :D hope you can come do it again

so thanks all great start to the year i needed a good day and i had one

MsHell

Shooting for the ladies
Dec 21, 2007
I had a fantastic time and considering this was the first time Unreal played as a team I think we did well to come 2nd in the KOTH.

Thanks to everyone that made it a great day and definitely a big thanks to lips for helping me sort out my gun and to Wendy for organising it all :)