Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKM 5 Man - Divisions Round 5 - Lincoln

EyeFellOva

Ego-Maniac
Dec 7, 2004
Sunny Sheffield!
Visit site
Yup, went to the actual site, I'm assuming they were at a different part of the site then. We drove around a little but didn't want to end up stuck in a field or something. Bugger.

Has anyone got a contact for someone on Team Spank?

DOH!

The site is quite large and they move the tourney to different parts of the site.
The directions on the masters website take you to where it was originally held...

You werent the only one to cock up today though. We (Spitfire marshalls) didnt even make it as far as the motorway because our transport (Dan Kirkham, 1 pint king) was too hung over from last night to get out of bed, or turn his phone on....

Sorry on behalf of Dan to the players, the guys I was bringing Angel parts for, the other marshalls who have probably had a hell of a hard job today, and especially to Wendy Becky and the rest of Masters crew....

manners87

I cant shoot
Feb 28, 2006
Halifax
Visit site
Any queries on Fireball will be answered as soon as i know. erm as for memberships sod the 60 quid and 20 every time you come down. its 60 as a one off payment and no pay play fee. personally i think pay play fees should really be brought down anyway to get more people interested but never mind. ill update anyone on news on fireball on a new thread. well in wendy and the angels it was a fun day. even if i did have to bring my snorkle!