Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKM 5 Man - Divisions - Round 6

RK Max

Rebellious Kids
Apr 22, 2007
leicester
defo there a good team. it will be good to see how they do
Yeah Team Egg are quite good. Had a few good matches with them ourselves. We always seem to be able to beat the teams above us but lose to the teams who come low down in the table :confused:.lol. Getting quite annoying :p.

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Thanks to the players for an easy day of marshalling.
Were we on the same field because that was the hardest day I've had ;).
The weather made no difference to me, and I got used to eastie's smell eventually ;), but I'll be the first to admit there were some bad calls made not helped by the fact we had some new refs.
And thanks to Dyehard for feeding me bbq'd food, thanks Dan for the lift there and back.

ref on Field 5 (the one with the water and the smell :))

Not made better by the fact that when I got home my boyfriend had moved out into his new house, taking all the food, and washing powder and the jam I'd stood and made 2 days earlier. So I didn't eat or have a cup of coffee before bed and I had to go bloody shopping before I could wash my kit...
You *******!

DeepPyro

Burn Baby Burn
Sep 8, 2005
Durham, England
WWW.vudoo.co.uk
Not made better by the fact that when I got home my boyfriend had moved out into his new house, taking all the food, and washing powder and the jam I'd stood and made 2 days earlier. So I didn't eat or have a cup of coffee before bed and I had to go bloody shopping before I could wash my kit...
You *******!
I hope the reason he's moved out is that you've dumped the selfish t&*t!

DP

Jasper

Northern Heroes #03
Sep 3, 2003
Carlisle UK
Yeah Team Egg are quite good. Had a few good matches with them ourselves. We always seem to be able to beat the teams above us but lose to the teams who come low down in the table :confused:.lol. Getting quite annoying :p.
wouldnt worry about it mate it happens and has happened allot to us. Any team can theoretically beat any team they can play exceptionally well or you could play gash or even both at the same time an your in for a pasting! You need to change your mentality there are no easy teams or easy games every team is as hard as each other ;)

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
wouldnt worry about it mate it happens and has happened allot to us. Any team can theoretically beat any team they can play exceptionally well or you could play gash or even both at the same time an your in for a pasting! You need to change your mentality there are no easy teams or easy games every team is as hard as each other ;)
Dyehard even came close once ;)