Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKM 5 Man - Round 6

rst steve

I built your Ego, Geo
baker21 said:
yes have to say that Kitsune will be a team to watch out for this month:) well done guys.
In all honesty we kind of overlooked you guys and went on the field thinking we would run though you :eek: the next i remember was looking at my deadbox and seeing 4 players in it and looking at yours and seeing 3 at this point i thought we would lose the game but with a bit of luck on our behalf and a bouncy head we got the win:rolleyes: Wil not be taking this attitude on the field against you guys again and well done for coming 4th we did this in our first tourny at Lincoln so the only way is up good luck for next month:)

Chuck 666

O

ollytheosteo

AndyDane said:
Olly's a permanant fixture in the team and a great help for the rest of us. Although, dont tell him I said so, but he can be a grumpy git sometimes ;)
Get down and give me fifty, mister! I didn't know they stacked **** that high etc etc.

But yes, I am the team's resident grumpy git and offerer of 'constructive criticism'.
Can't criticise the event though; amazing lack of grumpiness from the marshalls despite being rained on all day and I never heard any grousing from the players (except mine, obv.) One thing I noticed was a couple of times coming on to the field and finding players from both teams chatting away; it was only when you looked at the playing tops you'd realise they weren't all one team:) A great day and hopefully more to follow, see you in June.

beer

setting things right
Nov 29, 2004
Returning?????
Visit site
Wendyism said:
Just to let everyone know that round 6 on the 25th June is definately at Combat Zone Lincoln.

So you can dry out your tents or book your hotels.......

Book now to avoid disappointment as i have a limited amount of places available...

:) :) :)
We Will Be There Wendy

change of name tho plz to -NrG-

thx

beer

setting things right
Nov 29, 2004
Returning?????
Visit site
Jasper said:
Really you mean you never saw it on these forums or in PGI as XSV's second team :rolleyes: ;)

ya i heared that 2, but i caught it off advert, and got shirts printed now so aint changeing,

and gassy

shh dont tell ppl or ill take Damage! :D