Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKM 5 Man - Round 7 - Results

Alex RK

Alex the kid
Aug 5, 2007
No but i know a man who is:eek: Paul! and yes i have a copy of all the comments for him;) Nice:D

Atleast Paul won't be around for a few weeks :rolleyes: so I have time to plan my escape, anyway Maxwell who's side are you on TRATOR :mad:. Solo won't have me killed becus I won't be able to do the Biatch jobs on site for him!!! :p.

clown

Apr 26, 2006
div 3 results

Dont see how the rebellious kids can now be making noises like they are world beaters. They know they didnt win and prob came 5th in the division. They know their results on the day and should have stuck to their original humble statements. I personally look foreward to seeing them on the 19th

Peace

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Dont see how the rebellious kids can now be making noises like they are world beaters. They know they didnt win and prob came 5th in the division. They know their results on the day and should have stuck to their original humble statements. I personally look foreward to seeing them on the 19th

Peace
Before you open your gob - check out this fact
One of the players provided a picture of the scores before the last game and that tallies with the results that Wendy has.
The Angels if I remember rightly lost there last game to Rebellious Kids, which dropped them down and my guys maxed there last game which bumped them up.
Our game finished before the Angels game and when I checked the scores, we were then second with Angels fourth.

The kids are not making any more noise than any team happy to have realised that they had won the division. It was very close at the end between the 5 teams and I do not see any reason to question the integrity of any of those teams

Jon C

Do you play with balls?
Feb 1, 2005
Whore house
www.ontargetpaintball.co.uk

Peace
ahh does someone feel hard done by, stop spitting your dummy out and look at the facts,

the scores have been double checked by wendy (which would confirm the final scores for me) Eric has phoptographic evidence, ever felt like you might of got it wrong just slightly.

Give it up, I have no idea which team you play for but i have a small feeling it oculd be 1 of the orignal so thought top 3. If it is I am sorry you didnt come anywhere, but it will give you more incentive this month to push that harder and make yourself and team better,

J

clown

Apr 26, 2006
div 3 results

Just testing the waters and got at least one expected response. Thankyou

clown

Apr 26, 2006
div 3 results

Not bitter at all. Just playing a forum game and got the attention of three of the most renound posters on here. Not bad for one so young.

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
Not bitter at all. Just playing a forum game and got the attention of three of the most renound posters on here. Not bad for one so young.
Well if you mean attention as in me quoting you, you surley didnt get attention for the right reasons.

..and 3 of the most renound posters? you do know how many people post on these forums right?