Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ukm-5man-22nd predictions!!

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
just returned from UK Masters uttoxeter 5man... nice weather (mostly), slanty fields, 2 mirrored fields which we only won once due to an opponents marker being set to ramp :). rhino sucked. at dinner we realised we didnt stand a chance and even left before our last game as we couldnt be arsed to wait an hour to get another spanking.. good game all. cheers for another enjoyable days ballin. got to meet lump, dark warrior and graeme from DV'us so all in all a good day :)

THNX WENDY, ANGELS AND REFS!
you left with a game to go thats a little lame tbh
just because you would lose? didnt you consider the other team might have wanted to play something they had payed for

craig_t

#23 vudoo's mofo
Jul 16, 2006
Aycliffe
I hope you atleast told the team you were supposed to be playing last so that they were'nt stood around for nothing!

as if they did! we were stood at chrony box with ultimate for about 20mins waiting and when he was going to call the bi he said i could have 2 mins to try and find them so i went off, asked wendy aswel who ddnt know so was asking everyone aswel asking. WE COULD OF PACKED UP AND GONE HOME IF YOUD SAID SOMETHING ABOUT 1HOUR EARLIER

THANKS ALOT FREAK SHOW....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

O

ollytheosteo

rhino sucked. at dinner we realised we didnt stand a chance and even left before our last game as we couldnt be arsed to wait an hour to get another spanking.. good game all.
Weak:rolleyes:

Not telling anyone?

Superweak:rolleyes:

I guess this means we'll be seeing you back in Div 4 next month, can't wait for the pre-event moaning and poor sportsmanship on the day:)

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
as if they did! we were stood at chrony box with ultimate for about 20mins waiting and when he was going to call the bi he said i could have 2 mins to try and find them so i went off, asked wendy aswel who ddnt know so was asking everyone aswel asking. WE COULD OF PACKED UP AND GONE HOME IF YOUD SAID SOMETHING ABOUT 1HOUR EARLIER

THANKS ALOT FREAK SHOW....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!
evo's not on freakshow mate, he's in Rhino.

So thats more than one team that left before their last game? Poor show.

And can't believe we got a draw against you, first time that's happened for us.

Demon

Crrrraaaazzzyyyy #88
Sep 19, 2006
Birmingham
defo you should'nt go home just cuz you aint doin well.
last month we had a terrible day and came last with no wins but we still stayed to the end... good job we did better this time. and finally thanx to the crazy 88 lad who has given me a few days of work with swollen gonads..........cheers!
sorry:rolleyes:
good games though guys,good games all round in all our games!
thanks to wendy,marshall's and for eveyone who played us for giving us some great games.
Jaymes-crazy 88

Jasper

Northern Heroes #03
Sep 3, 2003
Carlisle UK
rhino sucked. at dinner we realised we didnt stand a chance and even left before our last game as we couldnt be arsed to wait an hour to get another spanking
That sucks you should have played the last game as you may have won it or even got a flag grab or a couple of kills that can have an influence on the standings at the end of the day. Instead you handed 100pts to a team that may not have got the 100 if they played you!
Dyehard took a battering in div1 ending up with only 15pts but they turned up to every game as they know just like most ballers do that any team can beat another even if its unexpected. Sorry for using you as an example dyehard but i do comend you on continually putting in the effort all day unlike it seems a couple of lower div teams did.

Bedlam

Gone crazy, back soon...
Jaspers got a point. This is a domestic tournament and regardless of which div you play, you play because you love the sport and enjoy the game. When you lose sight of that, it's time to throw in the towel. :eek:

We're not pros, but we are people who care passionately about our sport. By not turning up, you don't show respect to the organisers, fellow players and teams. If you'd turned up, regardless of the outcome, you would have kept your intergrity within the community. Hence why you are getting a hammering now.

And before anyone spits their dummies out, everyone likes to win (I know) but losing is a much keener test of your abilities than winning. (sorry for the philosophy ;) )

:cool:

W1llnorthernhero

RIP NHarmy
Aug 10, 2004
carlisle
Visit site
if you spent all day thinking we suck and we dont deserve to be in this division your team lacks drive and passion i remember when my team started in the bottom div of the series tourneys we were rubbish and we wanted to be the best and with hard work and good spirit we are now the proud champions of the uk masters, we win events are well sponsored, and play hard aggressive paintball FTW.

Our goal this season is the 5 man Title the 7 man title and an appearance in the div 1 finals at a millenium if you dont play to win and get better whilst having fun why bother playing?

Peace

Will NHarmy#39