Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ukm-5man-22nd predictions!!

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
ultimately i aint the captain but i have to go with wat the team wants.. i aint gonna stick around and play by myself am i??? u make out im proud of goin home early. perhaps thats wat my post sounds like but its more like i cant be bothered anymore nuffin else. lovetone u dont know me and im sure u didnt attend yesterday yet u love stirring the sh!t? all i know is the truth as far as im aware. we left as a team vote on the matter was carried out. as far as i was aware wendy was informed. anyone who knows me knows i aint a ****er.. i know it might come across a bit like that on here but really i aint. im a really nice person willin to help anyone and stopped to speak to alot of people yesterday. i dont make out im anything that im not and i certainly aint a good paintballer which i suppose explains partly for our sh!t days play. this turning into a rant?? i think it is so i will stop now BUT i know nothing of an urgent phonecall. might of been one ?? i know nothing about this but we left and stopped for 15mins so some members could go to the facilities and then i followed a car home. as i said ... all i know is wat i know and wont lie about it..
much luv
Dave

Heh, I'm stirring nothing but the pot of simmering rotten aids you laid on the P8 stove. It doesnt matter if I was at the event or not to be frank.

To me it sounds like your team would benefit from all the 'trigger time' you can get - and I dont mean that in a harsh way - by your own self-deprecating admission your team needs work. Why just piss away your last game? Also, its inconsiderate to the other team(s) on the day, and can at worst throw off a top 3 position, or the rankings on the day which not only count towards series rankings, but a given teams perspective on the day, the event and their self esteem.

Also, as someone whom I have read critiquing the costs of paintball on these forums, throwing away a game seems like false economy to most logical people, like myself.

Thirdly, as someone who loves the masters, and frequenty can be seen spamming how great it is, it strikes me as quite ironic too - and irony is something I love to comment on.

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
anyways ... much luv @ lovetone. i dont hate ya fella :) i hope u dont hate me also. my messages on here was supposed to explain but it seems to have opened a hornets nest of abuse and for this im sorry.
perhaps i just mistyped stuff, wrong phrasing n stuff..
luv ya all

Dave

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
anyways ... much luv @ lovetone. i dont hate ya fella :) i hope u dont hate me also. my messages on here was supposed to explain but it seems to have opened a hornets nest of abuse and for this im sorry.
perhaps i just mistyped stuff, wrong phrasing n stuff..
luv ya all

Dave
Stop placating people with false sentiments, its only embarrassing yourself.
Everyone has seen what you wrote, I dont need to add anthing else.
Making out that it was a mistake now in the clear light of day is highly transparent and displays the paucity of your integrity.

swatjosh

Team SWAT
Aug 10, 2006
wirral, cheshire
www.swatuk.com
[QUOTE THANKS ALOT FREAK SHOW....NOT!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

we had the same thing, Freak Show didn't turn up for our second to last game and we had another game in about 10 minutes. ah well . . . we got the max and then went to play our last game. Thanks :rolleyes:

I found it cool that you could talk to almost anybody there about anything :D

Back to the game we all love anyway. Bring on the 20th May :p