Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ukm-5man-22nd predictions!!

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
this thread is to all marshalls players and organizers affected rhino is an up and coming team we try to play hard ball but it has just come to my attention that one of my players has been constantly upsetting people on these chatrooms as from today he is no longer a player of my team RHINO we are sorry if this individual has offended anybody we can only appologize to these people.
As for sandbaggers yes we have a couple of inferno players jhonboy is the coach and trys not to play but when people let you down what are you supposed to do pull the team from the tournement that would please wendy as for terry(T) he has been out the game for 2 years,will played for inferno rage he was an up and coming player and me ATTI (steve captain of rhino and was inferno rage) when inferno folded i wanted to start my own team these players dont play every tourney i have a couple of other players who were previously customer site marshalls and i am very pleased with there commitment and progression in the sport once again i can only appologize

many thanks to everybody
steve(captain of rhino)
Steve,

I dont think Dave has actually upset anyone on the forums to be honest and I dont think any accusations of you sandbagging were serious. I know I made a comment but I made it completely clear I was joking.

I think it's clear from the posts made yesterday and today that the only thing that upset people was not showing for your last game and the conflicting information as to why you didnt show. Wendy said that you'd had an urgent phonecall and had to leave off early whereas Dave said that you just couldn't be bothered to play as you'd had a bad day and took a team vote on it.

I certainly dont think it's anything an apology to the team that you were supposed to play and to Wendy wouldn't fix. We play Div 4 so were unaffected by this and this is just my honest opinion on the situation with no malice intended whatsoever, make of it what you will.

Andy

Kitsune

W1llnorthernhero

RIP NHarmy
Aug 10, 2004
carlisle
Visit site
:confused:
why didn't you ask for some help or advise from some one ? there are a lot of good people and players out there that would have happily gave you some of there time to get your game together
you should ask my brother jamie for advice he spent all day telling every1 on our team how amazing he is and how many people he shot out (up too 9 a game lol)

Suns

Apocalypse Paintball
Mar 16, 2006
Cambridge
Just want to apologise to Alpha one for us (Apocalypse) missing the game against them. Due to our captain reading the sheet wrong we thought we had lunch earlier than we did. :eek:

We noticed Alpha one had a lot of teams missing their games, and we were one of them.

Sorry lads. We honestly didnt want to miss a game.

Suns

Jasper

Northern Heroes #03
Sep 3, 2003
Carlisle UK
Not 9, but i got 6 in one game that did include Jasper though;)
Yeah thanks for that jamie. Marshall made me laugh though when i called him in to make sure it broke on the back of my head! An he said 'yeah your out player sorry friendly fire counts!'
:eek: REALLLLLLLLLY i didnt know that!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

The_neB

#42 Sneaky Snorkels 2
May 14, 2006
Lichfield, Staffs, UK
just wanna congratulate crazy88s on their win - well done lads

We (legend killers) enjoyed the day - another great masters - we placed 8th and loved ever second of it - we lost our first 4 games and still came back for more - won games against Crazy88s, Rebelious Kids n i think first wave (but i'm never sure who we're playing) all in all a good day hope every1 enjoyed the event as much as we did

oh n well done to the marshalls an Wendy for another great day - goes without saying their hard work makes everythin possible

Cheers

Ben