Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ukm-5man-22nd predictions!!

Jasper

Northern Heroes #03
Sep 3, 2003
Carlisle UK
was there any one better than jamie at the masters on sunday?

i know he is cocky but he can ****in play ball[/QUOTE

Nug the player of the day!!!!! :p :rolleyes:
Im pretty sure i watched jamie shoot nug out while nug was standing pointing an his marker was pointing at the floor!! Yep yep yep he was better cos that there thats just pure style :p

No jamie is an awesome baller. We're a good team even without him as shown last month when we came 2nd without him but he is a player that can give us just that little extra even if we do have to put up with his cockyness :p

I gotta admit though the team for the 1st time this year started playing the kinda ball we were playing at the end of last year. We have been quite reserved so far this year hopefully this is us back on form again :cool:

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
this thread is to all marshalls players and organizers affected rhino is an up and coming team we try to play hard ball but it has just come to my attention that one of my players has been constantly upsetting people on these chatrooms as from today he is no longer a player of my team RHINO we are sorry if this individual has offended anybody we can only appologize to these people.
As for sandbaggers yes we have a couple of inferno players jhonboy is the coach and trys not to play but when people let you down what are you supposed to do pull the team from the tournement that would please wendy as for terry(T) he has been out the game for 2 years,will played for inferno rage he was an up and coming player and me ATTI (steve captain of rhino and was inferno rage) when inferno folded i wanted to start my own team these players dont play every tourney i have a couple of other players who were previously customer site marshalls and i am very pleased with there commitment and progression in the sport once again i can only appologize

many thanks to everybody
steve(captain of rhino)
yeah yeah steve. put everything on me like im to blame. because i organised the team roster? i decided on my own it was home time before last game and i doubt anyone on here has taken massive offense to me over wat anyone else says and i reckon ive made more friends then enemys. u have no right to apologise for wat i have said cause ultimately ive said it and not u. i told nothing but the truth and if there was a phone call then i didnt know about it . all i know is we turned up to play div 3, we played div 3 and sucked hard all day only winning 3 games i think (hence the comment that rhino sucked) cause to be fair ... we did. we decided between us (in a vote style) that it was home time, if that didnt happen then surely as ur captain of rhino its on ur head that we left early?? we did leave and yes we did go to the pub and i aint a liar for telling the truth am i? we had 1 drink whilst members used the toilets then we left and drove home. if that didnt happen then call me a liar but i know this to be the truth as far as i knew and i aint gonna get slagged off for telling the truth. as for upsetting people on here, if i have then i apologise but i aint gonna let steve apologise for me, and i aint gonna stop using these forums cause of him. as the only rhino (or now ex-rhino) on the forums, i took alot of sh!t upon myself to ensure we were in correct divisions and also sorted out our deposits and the like. ive sold and bought alot from these forums and anyone who has had dealings with me knows im a straight up honest person. my commitment has been 2nd to none in the team. ive been to every tournament weve attended and played my ass off for rhino, ive organised stuff including our current kits and helped with the construction and content of the team website. so how my commitment isnt up to scratch is truely beyond me. anyways another rant will end now but for everyone. people who know me and people who dont to make me into some kinda hate point is wrong seeing as ive done nothing wrong. if i have done anything wrong then drop me a pm and i will explain myself or apologise if its needed.
thnx for reading

Dave - ExRhino / Phoenix Ref

P.s. Steve.. rhino wasnt urs! it was a group thing . 5 of us were there from the start and for u to say rhino is ur doing is bull...

Swany

Bricket wood training
Mar 19, 2007
Essex(romford)
heys thanks for a great day :D
no one predicted us 2nd div 4 :p hehe
well guess that means see u in div 3 next time will be good :D

militant order (gold).

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
ahdinko. i think u'll find the 1st bit is ... umm dont know wat its called but its not wat happened. if u read the rest of that same sentence u will see u misread that bit. there is very little text speak in there..

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
yeah yeah steve. put everything on me like im to blame. because i organised the team roster? i decided on my own it was home time before last game and i doubt anyone on here has taken massive offense to me over wat anyone else says and i reckon ive made more friends then enemys. u have no right to apologise for wat i have said cause ultimately ive said it and not u. i told nothing but the truth and if there was a phone call then i didnt know about it . all i know is we turned up to play div 3, we played div 3 and sucked hard all day only winning 3 games i think (hence the comment that rhino sucked) cause to be fair ... we did. we decided between us (in a vote style) that it was home time, if that didnt happen then surely as ur captain of rhino its on ur head that we left early?? we did leave and yes we did go to the pub and i aint a liar for telling the truth am i? we had 1 drink whilst members used the toilets then we left and drove home. if that didnt happen then call me a liar but i know this to be the truth as far as i knew and i aint gonna get slagged off for telling the truth. as for upsetting people on here, if i have then i apologise but i aint gonna let steve apologise for me, and i aint gonna stop using these forums cause of him. as the only rhino (or now ex-rhino) on the forums, i took alot of sh!t upon myself to ensure we were in correct divisions and also sorted out our deposits and the like. ive sold and bought alot from these forums and anyone who has had dealings with me knows im a straight up honest person. my commitment has been 2nd to none in the team. ive been to every tournament weve attended and played my ass off for rhino, ive organised stuff including our current kits and helped with the construction and content of the team website. so how my commitment isnt up to scratch is truely beyond me. anyways another rant will end now but for everyone. people who know me and people who dont to make me into some kinda hate point is wrong seeing as ive done nothing wrong. if i have done anything wrong then drop me a pm and i will explain myself or apologise if its needed.
thnx for reading

Dave - ExRhino / Phoenix Ref

P.s. Steve.. rhino wasnt urs! it was a group thing . 5 of us were there from the start and for u to say rhino is ur doing is bull...
nope cant find much text speak in there or any of your other mindless posts...might have to drop a few divs to own you...because i can.

Demon

Crrrraaaazzzyyyy #88
Sep 19, 2006
Birmingham
ahdinko. i think u'll find the 1st bit is ... umm dont know wat its called but its not wat happened. if u read the rest of that same sentence u will see u misread that bit. there is very little text speak in there..
i think you mean that the first bit has been taken out of context!

atleast you've explained yourself and stuck up for yourself and your "ex" team time and time again...much luv.
guys just see it from he's point of view and to be honest, if majority of your team wants to go/leave, what can you do about it, besides stand at the start gate alone waiting to get nailed by the other team!