Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKM 7 man - March 11th - Combat Zone Lincoln

Wendyism

Lady Organ Grinder
I did discuss it with afew teams at the weekend. Only now because the PA are having an X Ball format rather than 7 man so now I have the only 7 man in the Midlands more teams were looking to use the UKM 7 man for Millennium training.

Eric from Destiny did raise some very valid points;

Would it be more complicated for the marshals to have a divison with ramping and a division not.

Why not make the whole tournament ramping as two of the division two teams are also intending entering some Millenniums too.

All the division one teams that I spoke to wanted ramping...what about the division two teams.

Any UKM marshals how do you feel about it?

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
even if we dont enter most of the milleniums... i can say that we would welcome a midlands 7man ramping format to replace the old pa :)

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
Any UKM marshals how do you feel about it?
With all the paint flying about i might stop deliberately shooting them and start doing my job :cool:

About ramping.... I can shoot faster than 15 anyway, but training for millenniums ramping would be better, maybe with the same / similar field designs?

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
some peoples markers can do more than 15 in semi

i think to consolidate with european (ie millenium) standard, ramp would be agood thing, but it does take away that element of practice / skill / marker set up of having a gun that mows in semi.

from persoanl experience, i can do 19 on steve browns ego7 (he has hit 21) and it passes the masters marker tests. sure it might be adding a few shots but it will pass for legal semi. so much so that we tend to play in semi a lot of the time nowadays as its faster than capped 15 ramp.

recently at NQ we played WCU and ECI for a weekend and most of everyone was in mill or psp ramp but we used semi and could still compete favourable i might add :)

horses for courses.
in the end itll probably go to the vote.

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
Ok Lads and Ladies,

I'm just uploading the new parts to the site. It may take some time as there is nearly 300mb to transfer, I'll post up the links when its done.

Thanks to Oddjob, your photos are going in the same gallery.

I have had a breakout picture signed by FLC which I'm donating to the Welsh Open Charity Auction.

Dan