The Home Of European Paintball

UKM 7 man - March 11th - Combat Zone Lincoln

Jon C

Do you play with balls?
Feb 1, 2005
Whore house
www.ontargetpaintball.co.uk
Eric from Destiny did raise some very valid points;

Would it be more complicated for the marshals to have a divison with ramping and a division without.

Any UKM marshals how do you feel about it?
Having different divs maybe difficult depending on how bright the chrono judge is :D. To be honest it shouldnt make it that hard.

I'd ref it, it might make the game slower for some teams faster for others. There are already teams out there who just sit behing a barricade and can shoot for the whole 6 mins - i know i had to stand there and fall asleep while this was happening.

Defiantly div 1 ramping div 2 - not quite so sure.

had a great day at the 7 man, ive noticed couple of little moans bout the marshalling on field 2, why dont u cme up and tell me about it on the day wether its just after the game, dinner or at the end of the day. I do speak to my refs on the field or will listen if its about me, and do pass this info on it just makes my life easier and also i can feel like i have done a good job myself .

You think youve done a good job, then you come on here and as always people have been moaning, its a bit of a downer really after a long days reffing. i know not everyone wil like the decisions TRICKY :D :D :eek :eek only joking matey but if you dont talk we wont know.

Jon
Any ramping yes please as a ref, i love it.

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
I'd ref it, it might make the game slower for some teams faster for others. There are already teams out there who just sit behing a barricade and can shoot for the whole 6 mins - i know i had to stand there and fall asleep while this was happening.
not us... ;)

our game was 0:00:00 :p ha ha ha

to my knowledge we had no problems with marshalling on either field, and on field 1, we even had some of the reffs getting a second opinion on a shot, which was appreciated. so long as the call is clear, no problems from where im standing at all :)

thankyou once again, and look forward to the 5man :d even if eric hates me and paul apparently :( :eek:

WKD

Apr 7, 2002
East yorkshire
Visit site
I thought the masters was capped semi anyway to 15 bps which on a Ego i think is semi 2 just wondering if teams are running around with uncapped semi anyway and as like Lovetone said are hitting higher than that anyway. If so then running in capped ramp would level the playing field to a certain extent ok it takes the skill out of mowing the gun oh naturel but also takes out of the equation the arguments about what gun is shooting over the legal limit or may be ramping.

Either way ramping is here to stay and would make sense on a prep side for the Millenniums or other circuits that use ramping. The down side of it though would be the need for judges with at least some experience in reffing games that are using ramping.