Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKM results??

Jon C

Do you play with balls?
Feb 1, 2005
Whore house
www.ontargetpaintball.co.uk
i was just curious fella, it might of seemed like i took it the wrong way with the rant before lol maybe i should of used smileys,

i know i heard someone on the day saying i was a div 1 player he rocognised the shirt.

Erm let me think I Do not look like the real chris edwards about 5 stone difference and im sure he wouldnt wear a pink mask lol. I only wore the shirt as i found it in my brothers boot after the brother in law nicked my shirt for the dy and god did it smell hasnt been washed since my bro got it at the welsh open i think lol

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Who the 'ell opened a can of whoopass

Can just see it Fi$h, flying down the field elimimating everyone on the field one by one, just to bunker the last player with a little extra loving.
Trying to think of a player on the day that has more tournament playing experience than Fi$h :eek:

Someone help me out cause I can't think of one. ;);)
J-Doh and Eddie, but they were reffing the other end of the field ;)

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
i was just curious fella, it might of seemed like i took it the wrong way with the rant before lol maybe i should of used smileys,

i know i heard someone on the day saying i was a div 1 player he rocognised the shirt.

Erm let me think I Do not look like the real chris edwards about 5 stone difference and im sure he wouldnt wear a pink mask lol. I only wore the shirt as i found it in my brothers boot after the brother in law nicked my shirt for the dy and god did it smell hasnt been washed since my bro got it at the welsh open i think lol

heheh i saw at least 3 different 'Chris Edwards' on sunday.....the real one was wearing Jakes spare shirt tho!

IONfire

Mar 6, 2006
Visit site
couldnt be you your **** :D:D you didnt even come on the field when i played you were that scared :eek::p Dont hurt me :D
no i got told we had a bye and i had to change for a reason:rolleyes: so i was getting food when you were about to play so i said i werent playing i didnt know it was you otherwise i would have showed up:p

paddy

GSuperstar

Planet Eclipse
Jul 17, 2003
Manchester
www.facebook.com
Fi$h, i could not be more envious of you!!

i once bought a bottle of water on ebay as it said it was once drank from by Chris Edwards... the real one.

Later turned out it wasn't :(

Apparently Chris Edwards only drinks 'Awesomness Juice' ... :(

I was upset to say the least

rusty56

cover your eyes and run
Feb 21, 2007
UK , Nottingham
And to all the moaning idiots that pretty much dont have a clue of the rules or you wouldnt be bitching like 12 year old girls if you ever fancying having a go at reffing come see me at a ukm event and ill quite happily put you on my field, stood next to me in the snake and see how long you last when you have people shooting at you as they think the player is stood directly underneath you, how stupid do they think we are (balf and pid dont even open your mouths :D)

Jon

i would love to reff please.
i pmd wendy a week before to see if it could be arranged but no reply =( got a team mate to ring her while he was sorting out entery, she said i would have to ref with out pay,(that i can understand)and it just wasnt worth me turning up, but if you could sort something out, brill!!

jack